Stolen baby blue GPC guitar "Jesse Michaels edition"

Posted by Dawn on Fri, 12/03/04 - 13:49:57.

Our house was broken into in Aurora, CO and the 2 things stolen were a Baby Blue GPC guitar and a Fender P-Bass (black). The GPC is pretty unique looking as only 50 were made. If anyone see a beautiful baby blue guitar in the pawn shops in and around Denver and Aurora please contact me!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Stolen baby blue GPC guitar

: Our house was broken into in Aurora, CO and the 2 things stolen were a Baby Blue GPC guitar and a Fender P-Bass (black). The GPC is pretty unique looking as only 50 were made. If anyone see a beautiful baby blue guitar in the pawn shops in and around Denver and Aurora please contact me!

Blue one for sale on Colorado Springs Craigslist as of today...8/7/10

: Our house was broken into in Aurora, CO and the 2 things stolen were a Baby Blue GPC guitar and a Fender P-Bass (black). The GPC is pretty unique looking as only 50 were made. If anyone see a beautiful baby blue guitar in the pawn shops in and around Denver and Aurora please contact me!

Hey, I just happened upon this listing, you might want to check out this link...
http://www.propertyroom.com/itemdetails.aspx?l=3566881

I wish I would've seen your posting 2 months ago, as I have a feeling that is the guitar that was stolen :( I have contacted the website, and the winning bidder to see if they would sell it. Seeing that made my stomach sink....

Can you describe the guitar in detail? Do you have a pic or serial #? Also when was it stolen?
Right email.

Can you describe the guitar in detail? Do you have a pic or serial #? Also when was it stolen?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.