Global guitar

Posted by Mary Brandt on Mon, 02/19/07 - 19:09:33.

This is for Tom. I also have a guitar from Global and would like to know if you can let me know if you have any luck finding the company. Thanks, Mary

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Global guitar

Hello I have a 70's global bass 2 humbuckers I realy need a pick guard for it. If anyone has parts please contact me thank you.

: This is for Tom. I also have a guitar from Global and would like to know if you can let me know if you have any luck finding the company. Thanks, Mary

I have a global guitar. it's my grandpa's and he's had it for like 45 years or so. I play it alot, but it needs some work. if anyone has any info on it please let me know. I'd like to find parts or maybe some updated parts that will fit to bring it back to life.

This is for everyone . I recently purchased a global les paul ( pawn shop special ). I researched it and the only info , that i can find ; is that it was a catalog item from montgomery wards cica 1970-1979 .

I learned on a 1975-78 Global. It was a huge guitar, sunburst finish, pearl inlays, if anyone has one like it send me pics please Id love to see it again. Mine died in an accident.

I used to have a 1973 Global bass that I lost to a house fire in 1988. trying to locate another one. mine was the jazz style with covers over the strings, 2 humbucker pickups and a high/low split pickup. sunburst paint. if anyone knows where i could buy another one please let me know

: I used to have a 1973 Global bass that I lost to a house fire in 1988. trying to locate another one. mine was the jazz style with covers over the strings, 2 humbucker pickups and a high/low split pickup. sunburst paint. if anyone knows where i could buy another one please let me know

i found one at a pawn shop today in arlington texas...next to the new cowboy stadium...was trying to get info on it when i saw your post..only thing is that its missing covers...thetexascartel@att.net..8/30/10

Hi, I have a global bass that sounds a whole lot like what you're describing. If you're still looking for one, send me a message at (smeyer at ureach dot com) Thanks, Steve

: I just bought a global guitar amp (.04 amps)for 5 bucks at thrift store today,I like vintage musical items.No info on company yet but will update after I research patents an such.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.