Re: Stolen Blue Warwick Corvette Proline Bass

Posted by Jeremy Boss on Sun, 06/03/07 - 14:57:26.

: I recently had my Warwick Corvette Proline bass stolen on November 6th 2006. It was ocean blue with gold knobs and tuners. It was stolen in Los Angeles, CA in the downtown area. Serial# H08677401 which can be found on the back of the head. It's really banged up from years of use and its not a common color for that type of bass. If you've seen it around, please let me know.

Wow, man that suck's. I just recently got the same bass stolen from my house 2 weeks ago. Its horrible, do you know if Warwick makes those basses anymore? I can not find one anywhere? I feel your pain, and hit me back if you know anything

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

A bass matching this

A bass matching this description is on Portland craigslist

Re: Stolen Blue Warwick Corvette Proline Bass

That's terrible, I've been using my bass for so long now that it feels like a part of me.
I know what you're saying about not being able to find one, I was recently watching a corvette proline 4 online and then checked back a few days later, it was gone, and nowhere online sold it. It was crazy.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.