Stolen 2006 Gibson Les Paul 1969 reissue Goldtop Nashville area

Posted by Suzanne Ward on Thu, 10/11/07 - 02:19:31.

Guitar stolen from my house in Duck River, TN, near Centerville in Hickman county, sometime in August or early Sept 2007. Serial number is 6 digits and starts with 0609XX (last 2 digits unknown as I didnt write it down, but there were only 40 made in this series for the Vanderbilt Owen EMBA class of 2006 and all my other classmate's guitars have these 4 digits in their serial numbers). The guitar is goldtop, rosewood fretboard with trapezoidal inlay, Les Paul classic, 1960 on the pick guard. Engraved pickup covers, with "Congratulations Vanderbilt Owen EMBA class of 2006" and my name...these might have been removed. Hard case with red fur, Gibson USA. Reward offered if found. Call 931-729-2012.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Danelectro 63 Reissue Short Scale Bass Stolen from Cincinnati

Danelectro 63 Reissue Short Scale Bass, Red Burst with White Pick guard.
serial # 019562 Made in 2008.
30' scale with flat wound strings.
Stolen from a car in Cincinnati Ohio 10/11/12.
It was in a long scale soft gig bag.
Please email or call with any info . . .
513-646-1566

Found a Gibson

Well after midnight on a summer night of June 2007 -- a guitar fell out of the back window of a SUV that was headed toward the Williamsburg bridge. Noone returned to retrieve it. I posted lost and found signs, asked the local bars if anyone called to say they lost their instrument, and contacted the bands whose stickers were on the guitar case. No luck. I've moved twice since and set it in the back of my closet.

If you lost your Gibson, or know anyone who did -- please contact me on Facebook at "Found Your Lost Guitar", or email detailed description to: FoundYourGuitar@yahoo.com

Hashavas Aveida (concept in Jewish Law) = "A person who finds a lost item is responsible to take it and safeguard it until the owner claims it. During this time, he is considered a guardian over the object, and is responsible for it as any other item entrusted to him."

I WANT TO RETURN THE INSTRUMENT TO IT'S RIGHTFUL OWNER.

Re: Stolen 2006 Gibson Les Paul 1969 reissue Goldtop Nashville area

Did you find this guitar??

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.