Re: Looking for Global Guitar Co.

Advertisement
Posted by Max on Wed, 01/02/08 - 07:18:02.

I saw this and thought it would help.

Topic: Guitar - General

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expert: Bill Ruxton
Date: 8/14/2005
Subject: Global guitar worth

Question
Hello, My grampa gave me an old acoustic guitar he had gotten from someone. It is by Global. I don't play and don't plan to. So I'm selling it and wondering how much it's worth. Can you help me? Thank you very much, Lauren

Get the answer below
Sponsored Links
A Music Shop Near You
Music, Instruments & Lessons Serving Glenwood Springs & Nearby
GlenwoodMusic.com

Vintage Appraisal $3.99
Usedprice.com Vintage Appraisals What is your Vintage Guitar worth?
www.UsedPrice.com

Guitars,exiting new sound
Get more sustain and tone with USA made Guitars, basses that rock
www.bunker-guitars.com

Answer
Dear Lauren,

Global was a brand name used by an importer in Chicago of cheaply-made instruments from a variety of sources in Asia in the 1960s and 1970s (and maybe later). Even if in perfect condition, it's probably not worth more than around $50. Without seeing it or having a better description or photos, I can't tell you much more than that.

Hope this helps,

Bill
bilrux@aol.com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Looking for Global Guitar information

: I have Global Guitar with Serial#ST85BS NOT IN THE BEST SHAPE AND WAS WONDERING IF IT WORTH FIXING.

: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

: Expert: Bill Ruxton
: Date: 8/14/2005
: Subject: Global guitar worth

: Question
: Hello, My grampa gave me an old acoustic guitar he had gotten from someone. It is by Global. I don't play and don't plan to. So I'm selling it and wondering how much it's worth. Can you help me? Thank you very much, Lauren

: Get the answer below
: Sponsored Links
: A Music Shop Near You
: Music, Instruments & Lessons Serving Glenwood Springs & Nearby
: GlenwoodMusic.com

: Vintage Appraisal $3.99
: Usedprice.com Vintage Appraisals What is your Vintage Guitar worth?
: www.UsedPrice.com

: Guitars,exiting new sound
: Get more sustain and tone with USA made Guitars, basses that rock
: www.bunker-guitars.com

: Answer
: Dear Lauren,

: Global was a brand name used by an importer in Chicago of cheaply-made instruments from a variety of sources in Asia in the 1960s and 1970s (and maybe later). Even if in perfect condition, it's probably not worth more than around $50. Without seeing it or having a better description or photos, I can't tell you much more than that.

: Hope this helps,

: Bill
: bilrux@aol.com

looking for global acoustic model #4003

a friends has a global guitar very old. it has a model number of 4003... I am looking for anybody has any information on the worth of this instrument, It is in incredible shape and probably the most beautiful sounding guitar i've ever played, but we cannot locate the worth anywhere if anybody has any information i would really appreciate it. thank you so much.

old kraftsman

: I saw this and thought it would help.

: Topic: Guitar - General

: my-name-is-luke-ive-bought-a-old-kraftsman-ive-refreted-it-because-you-could-barley-play-it-now-it-plays-as-good-as-my-les-paul-its-got-a-fret-board-thats-dark-like-my-les-paul-and-has-binding-just-like-my-les-paul-i-can-send-photos-if-you-can-tell-me-the-email-adress-to-send it-to-------------------

: Expert: Bill Ruxton
: Date: 8/14/2005
: Subject: Global guitar worth

: Question
: Hello, My grampa gave me an old acoustic guitar he had gotten from someone. It is by Global. I don't play and don't plan to. So I'm selling it and wondering how much it's worth. Can you help me? Thank you very much, Lauren

: Get the answer below
: Sponsored Links
: A Music Shop Near You
: Music, Instruments & Lessons Serving Glenwood Springs & Nearby
: GlenwoodMusic.com

: Vintage Appraisal $3.99
: Usedprice.com Vintage Appraisals What is your Vintage Guitar worth?
: www.UsedPrice.com

: Guitars,exiting new sound
: Get more sustain and tone with USA made Guitars, basses that rock
: www.bunker-guitars.com

: Answer
: Dear Lauren,

: Global was a brand name used by an importer in Chicago of cheaply-made instruments from a variety of sources in Asia in the 1960s and 1970s (and maybe later). Even if in perfect condition, it's probably not worth more than around $50. Without seeing it or having a better description or photos, I can't tell you much more than that.

: Hope this helps,

: Bill
: bilrux@aol.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.