Conqueror bass guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Karl on Mon, 01/27/03 - 07:51:16.

What is it? I recently picked up a 4-string bass. Headstock says "Conqueror". No numbers or other ID anywhere. Solid body, single pickup, light weight. Any info on these?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Conqueror bass guitar

: What is it? I recently picked up a 4-string bass. Headstock says "Conqueror". No numbers or other ID anywhere. Solid body, single pickup, light weight. Any info on these?

I have the same bass, it's got a fender like headstock with conqueror on it and I'd like to know what years it's from.

Re: Conqueror bass guitar

My girlfriends mom recently let me borrow and help restore an old Conqueror guitar, she bought around 1973. Thats the best time frame i have for the name Conqueror. Its kinda worn, but any info on the value would be great. Thanks

Re: Conqueror - Madeira Connection

Early 70's seem to me to be the right time frame. I was looking at some stuff on Ebay and found a very pretty Conqueror guitar in good shape. It is a dead ringer of a Madeira 6 string guitar I have. Madeira was a brand name for a japanese import that GUILD guitar distributed in the early 70's into the early 80's. So there could be a connection. I've heard that Alarez had some connection to Midera, don't know for sure.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.