Guild D40NT 1978

Posted by Andy on Tue, 04/30/02 - 13:06:57.

Can someone tell me about this guitar?What is the value? Any info would be appreciated.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Guild D40NT 1978

: Can someone tell me about this guitar?What is the value? Any info would be appreciated.

Hey there,
I bought this guitar in 1980 in Spokane.
No idea about the value. Curious!!
greetings fron The Netherlands

: Can someone tell me about this guitar?What is the value? Any info would be appreciated.

this guitar is worth around 600 dollars depending on the condition. do you still have it to sell? if so, i would be interested. email me biscuitboyachata@yahoo.com thanks

Hi I purchased this guitar model in a san francisco vintage shop and was wondering if someone could tell me about it the serial number is 48256 (inside on paper) another number on the guitar which is 48256 so I assume that is the serial number. Model#guild D40nt. thanks for any info you can provide. It has an awesome sound, better than any acoustic I have heard

: : Can someone tell me about this guitar?What is the

value? Any info would be appreciated.

: this guitar is worth around 600 dollars depending on the condition. do you still have it to sell? if so, i would be interested. email me biscuitboyachata@yahoo.com thanks

Did you find out what it's worth? I have one about that age I'd like to sell.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.