Madeira P 500

Posted by Patrick Ward on Sat, 08/10/02 - 14:13:52.

Could anyone help me please? I am looking for information on the P 500 Madeira. I have had it since the early 80's, I bought it second hand. It is very blond with a 3 piece back. What does the P stand for? What year would it be? What is its value (though I would not part with it as I love it and I have a friend who knows guitars who told me "you've really got something there". I'm curious. Thank you for your time.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

madeira P-500

just bought (2/20/13) one from ebay seller out in san diego. Looks to be (and is described as) near mint, without a case, and I agreed on $325. For reference, I came across the Madeira brochure info from the early production years, and its U.S. price was $430, as compared to the less expensive dreadnaughts, which ranged to as low as $145. I'm hoping the guitar will be great!

Re: Madeira P 500

i have a P500 as well and i cannot find ANY information on it. I want to know all the information you just asked. I also would never sell it. I just want to know its value.

Re: Madeira P 500

I have a Madeira P 500 and I have never seen another one. My mom got it at a garage sale for $20 w/case. It's priceless to me because it is the guitar that I grew up with. Good luck in finding more info

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.