Madeira by Guild C60 classical style guitar

Posted by Cat on Wed, 08/21/02 - 08:05:34.

I have an old guitar that my mom gave me back in the 70's. I am wondering if any one can tell me what the value might be. Someone who ran a used guitar shop came around to my yard sale and offered me $10 for it and I was insulted. Not that I think it's such a valuable guitar, but come on, $10? It still sounds great. Does anyone have any info? Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Madeira by Guild C60 classical style guitar

I just saw a simmilar guitar on e-bay that sold for 115.00. I don't know what shap yours' is in. Let me know, I'll sure give you twice what that other fellow said. You were right to be insulted.

Re: Madeira by Guild C60 classical style guitar

I found a book with guitar values for a C-60, which I also own and the value in good condition was between $260 and $600.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.