Re: Info on a Guild FS46-CE

Posted by larry on Sat, 05/31/03 - 15:41:31.

: I am looking at a mid 80's Guild FS46-CE hollow body electric. Anybody have one? What can you tell me about this guitar? THANKS!
I played one last week, my friend was gigging and dragged me from the bar. I want one too! Liked everything about the guitar. Action was great, along with the tone.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Guild FS46-CE For Sale

I have a 1980's FS 46 CE Guild for sale . Nice shape and in great playing condition. It's a great gigging guitar . If interested contact the e-mail address ,, Thanks

Guild FS-46

If your Guild FS-46 is still available I'm interested in it.................

Can someone/anyone approximate a value on a Guild electric hollow-body jet black 6-string FS46-CE. Family member recently passed leaving this guitar. Can't seem to find values on the 6-string. Age around 1984 based on serial #

: : I am looking at a mid 80's Guild FS46-CE hollow body electric. Anybody have one? What can you tell me about this guitar? THANKS!
: I played one last week, my friend was gigging and dragged me from the bar. I want one too! Liked everything about the guitar. Action was great, along with the tone.
I HAVE ONE FOR SALE. IF STILL INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME
THANKS
RICK

: : I am looking at a mid 80's Guild FS46-CE hollow body electric. Anybody have one? What can you tell me about this guitar? THANKS!
: I played one last week, my friend was gigging and dragged me from the bar. I want one too! Liked everything about the guitar. Action was great, along with the tone.

I have one in mint condition to sell in New Jersey.
jrthom@optonline.net

I have a clean on in NY for sale, sunburst.

: : : I am looking at a mid 80's Guild FS46-CE hollow body electric. Anybody have one? What can you tell me about this guitar? THANKS!
: : I played one last week, my friend was gigging and dragged me from the bar. I want one too! Liked everything about the guitar. Action was great, along with the tone.

: I have one in mint condition to sell in New Jersey.
: jrthom@optonline.net

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.