Madeira Guitar by Guild

Posted by C. J. Krieger on Mon, 08/04/03 - 08:24:52.

I would very much like to buy (in good condition) a Madeira Guitar by Guild. If you have one for sale please contact me.

Many thanks
CJ

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Maderia Guitar Model No. P600M

I have a maderia guitar Model No. P600M, Serial Number 870304 that is in very good shape that I would like to sell if anyone is in or near Cincinnati, Ohio.

Re: Madeira Guitar by Guild

: I have a Madeira Guitar by Guild. Good condition. Model # C-60 serial # 70766 for sale please contact me.

Thanks,

: I would very much like to buy (in good condition) a Madeira Guitar by Guild. If you have one for sale please contact me.

: Many thanks
: CJ
I have a Guild Madeira A-10 that I may be willing to part with. Serial # d93851474 i think I am seeing a "D" at the beginning of the serial # but it is a bit worn there. still interested? e-mail me

I have a Guild Madeira Model No. A-18 Serial No. 8503737 Acoustic guitar with black case. I will sell it for $225.00 if it doesn't sell on e-bay.

Dave F.
619-757-0100

I have a Guild Madeira A2 Serial # in the 600s. What are you looking to offer?

: I would very much like to buy (in good condition) a Madeira Guitar by Guild. If you have one for sale please contact me.

: Many thanks
: CJ

Madeira A-4 00

Can anyone tell me the nut width on the Madeira A-4 00?

: I have a electric Guild Madeira Serial 9021320 not sure about the A2 AND THE 600S?
What are you looking to offer?

:
: : I would very much like to buy (in good condition) a Madeira Guitar by Guild. If you have one for sale please contact me.

: : Many thanks
: : CJ

: I have a Guild Madeira A2 Serial # in the 600s. What are you looking to offer?

:
: : I would very much like to buy (in good condition) a Madeira Guitar by Guild. If you have one for sale please contact me.

: : Many thanks
: : CJ

Yes I do have one it hasen't been played very much at all because we never learned how to play it.. and never really took the time . can you tell me how much are you willing to pay for it? Janice England 13193775860

:I have an A20. its a little dusty.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.