Guild Madeira A30R

Advertisement
Posted by J. Goldson on Sun, 08/24/03 - 16:34:45.

I have a Guild Madeira A30R. I bought it in 1976 used from a guitar shop. Since then, I have played on and off over the years. I want to get back into playing but am interested to know what people think of this guitar. How do you rate the sound, action, etc. Do you suggest purchasing anything out there on the market instead for an enjoyable playing experience?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Guild Madeira A30R

Ive got one and have used it for nearly 15 years now! Ive had about 3 re-frets, nut changed to bone, and I knocked it once and had to get one of the ribs in the sound hole, im telling ya its lasted and Ive gigged mainly with this great guitar.
Only improvements I have done to it are brass pins to hold the strings, I think I hear a better resonance from them,
I have also installed a K & K transducer pick-up which I will say is one of the best acoustic pickups i have ever heard.
Just keep check on the neck (mine had to be adjusted quite a few times

Guild Madeira A30R

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Guild Madeira A30R

umpa lumpa dum pa di doo i have another puzzle 4 u

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.