Guild S-250

Advertisement
Posted by Tim on Tue, 12/09/03 - 09:17:34.

I'm trying to find a Guild S-250, preferably in candy Apple Red. If anyone knows where I can find one, let me know.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Guild S-250

Have a Cherry (Apple Red) S-250 in mint condition with Guild hard shell case; vintage '79-'80

Re: Guild S-250

Are you still in the market for this guitar? We have one in that is what you are looking for. Get back to us and yes I can send over photos.

: I'm trying to find a Guild S-250, preferably in candy Apple Red. If anyone knows where I can find one, let me know.

Guild S250

I have one in the cherry (candy apple red) that is as close to mint as you can get. It's been cased kept since purchase in 1980?

Hey there,
I m also ooking for a S 250.
If you have one for sale, email me:
karmacorruption (at) yahoo.de

thanks!

I have what I believe is an '81 S-250 in candy apple red.
It's in the process of being refretted.
I am going to sell it thereafter.

Is the guitar still available? What is the Serial Number and overall condition? Do you have any photos?

Thanks,
Tim

: I have what I believe is an '81 S-250 in candy apple red.
: It's in the process of being refretted.
: I am going to sell it thereafter.

Is the guitar still available?
What is the serial #? Where are you located? Do you have any photos you could send?

: I'm trying to find a Guild S-250, preferably in candy Apple Red. If anyone knows where I can find one, let me know.

Hey, I have one that I'm placing on-line right now for sale. Mint condition, GUILD S-250 with hard shell case Candy Apple Red w/Cut Away Neck. Email me at jerry@photostix.com and I'll send you a link to the For Sale Ad I'm placing right now on line. Used this axe on many of the songs on my CD at http://www.photostix.com/jc.html

I HAVE A 72 MODEL DARK BURST

What's your best offer?

I'd be willing to pay $400 tops.

: : I'm trying to find a Guild S-250, preferably in candy Apple Red. If anyone knows where I can find one, let me know.
: I HAVE A 72 MODEL DARK BURST

actually i found out i have the third to last one made in 1981

: : I'm trying to find a Guild S-250, preferably in candy Apple Red. If anyone knows where I can find one, let me know.
: I HAVE A 72 MODEL DARK BURST

Any chance of getting a photo and serial number? Thanks.

I have a white S-250 for sale.

: : : I'm trying to find a Guild S-250, preferably in candy Apple Red. If anyone knows where I can find one, let me know.
: : I HAVE A 72 MODEL DARK BURST

: Any chance of getting a photo and serial number? Thanks.

I'm looking for a white Guild s250 Electric, like the one I let go of in about 1986 due to financial hardship... please e-mail me with specifics if yours is still for sale. Thanks.

: I have a white S-250 for sale.

:
: : : : I'm trying to find a Guild S-250, preferably in candy Apple Red. If anyone knows where I can find one, let me know.
: : : I HAVE A 72 MODEL DARK BURST

: : Any chance of getting a photo and serial number? Thanks.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.