Guild S4CE and Songbird NT Info?

Posted by Kate Blundell on Fri, 06/18/04 - 09:27:24.

HI
I've just bought a guild songbird-nt (s/n kk001428) and a s4ce-nt (s/n kk002166) they are essentially the same guitar - but the s4ce has a duller natural rubbed finish and is slightly heavier. The songbird has a shinier finish and has a piece of plastic on the back which unscrews to reveal the battery compartment for the pickup, the s4ce doesn't have this & the battery is found just above the soundhole.

Could anyone give me any more info on these two guitars - i.e. what dates did guild make them and for how long.. roughly what they're worth and any other technical info or history would be much appreciated as I'm finding it very hard to obtain any useful stuff at all !

I will probably sell one of these as it seems silly to ahve two guitars the same.. but I fell in love with their petite feel and butter like action and given the opportunity to buy a second relatively cheaply.. I jumped at the chance!

Best Wishes

Kate Blundell
www.kateblundell.com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Guild S4CE and Songbird NT Info?

Amazing Guild Songbird for sale on eBay the very first Songbird unique in the world copy paste this link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330358388951&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I own an S4CE that I might consider selling. I'm in San Francisco.

buying a Guild

I am interested in buying the Guild S4CE Songbird if you can tell me the price and photos pls.
regards
john

guild s4ce

Could you please send me photos of your guitar and what price you are selling for.
regards
'john

Guild guitar.

How much are you asking for th Guild s4ce?

Hi Kate,

Odd as it seems, almost the whole history if Guild and their guitars is on the Fender web site. You just have to dig a bit. I found my 1988 Songbird listed and it even give a price range for your models if your buying or selling.

I hope everything was there in the case when you bought it. Mine came with the Owners Manual, Warranty & Registration. Towards the back of the book they talk about what type of strings to use and gauges.

Hope that helps you out

Larry

Kate, I would be interested in buying one of your songbirds. My home number is 410-692-2726 at work 410-887-4488 ext. 248 Thanks, Stephen Adamski stephadamski@yahoo.com

Re: Guild Songbird S4CE BG Guitar

I am looking to purchase the above guitar preferably new if still available. Excellent used will also be considered.

Thanks.
Mark

: I am looking to purchase the above guitar preferably new if still available. Excellent used will also be considered.
let me please price with hardshellcase
: Thanks.
: Mark

I am looking to purchase the above guitar preferably new if still available. Excellent used will also be considered.
let me please price with hardshellcase
Tufan_tezcan@yahoo.com

I own a 1999 Guild S4ce NTHG (natural aging toner and high gloss) in pristine unplayed condition.. I collect Guilds.. and will sell this one for the right price.. best acoustic electric ever.. no feedback..Fishman system is top notch..

Paid 1000.00 new in 1999

: : I am looking to purchase the above guitar preferably new if still available. Excellent used will also be considered.
: let me please price with hardshellcase
: : Thanks.
: : Mark

S4BG Guild blue

I have a USA blue S4BG Guild for sale immaculate condition gold machine heads 1of 400 made complete with Guild hard case.
Email me if you are interested.

USA blue S4BG Guild

Would like to buy this if available

Regards, Professor Phil

S4BG Guild

Hi
Could you ship tp Sydney Australia

Guild Songbird

I am looking to purchase a late year model Guild Songbird in the natural hand rubbed finish if possible. Thanks

Guild Songbird S4CE-BG (Barry Gibb)

Hi. I am interested in purchasing a Guild Songbird S4CE-BG. The blue or red version,either is fine. If you have one for sale, please contact me, David, at : 417-299-7554 . Or you can email me at foolrevisited@gmail.com. Thank you!

: I own a 1999 Guild S4ce NTHG (natural aging toner and high gloss) in pristine unplayed condition.. I collect Guilds.. and will sell this one for the right price.. best acoustic electric ever.. no feedback..Fishman system is top notch..

: Paid 1000.00 new in 1999

:
: : : I am looking to purchase the above guitar preferably new if still available. Excellent used will also be considered.
: : let me please price with hardshellcase
: : : Thanks.
: : : Mark

I am interested in buying a Guild S4CE BG,HG,NT that's in good condition.Reply to duane.1958@hotmail.com with price.
Thanks
Duane

: I own a 1999 Guild S4ce NTHG (natural aging toner and high gloss) in pristine unplayed condition.. I collect Guilds.. and will sell this one for the right price.. best acoustic electric ever.. no feedback..Fishman system is top notch..

:
: : : I am looking to purchase the above guitar preferably new if still available. Excellent used will also be considered.

I am looking to sell a Guild s4cehg, 1998 model, only played for about an hour, so it is just like NEW, with case and all retail tags. You cannot tell this guitar from a new one. Make offer

: : I own a 1999 Guild S4ce NTHG (natural aging toner and high gloss) in pristine unplayed condition.. I collect Guilds.. and will sell this one for the right price.. best acoustic electric ever.. no feedback..Fishman system is top notch..

: : Paid 1000.00 new in 1999

: :
: : : : I am looking to purchase the above guitar preferably new if still available. Excellent used will also be considered.
: : : let me please price with hardshellcase
: : : : Thanks.
: : : : Mark

:
: I am looking to sell a Guild s4cehg, 1998 model, only played for about an hour, so it is just like NEW, with case and all retail tags. You cannot tell this guitar from a new one. Make offer

: : : Paid 1000.00 new in 1999

: : :
: : : : : I am looking to purchase the above guitar preferably new if still available. Excellent used will also be considered.
: : : : let me please price with hardshellcase
: : : : : Thanks.
: : : : : Mark

: : I am looking to sell a Guild s4cehg, 1998 model, only played for about an hour, so it is just like NEW, with case and all retail tags. You cannot tell this guitar from a new one. Make offer

Yes please contact me at rsblood5@hotmail.com looking for the BG model in blue high $$$ paid

I would like to buy a guild s4ce. Please call 614-595-3608. Thanks, Lee

: : I own a 1999 Guild S4ce NTHG (natural aging toner and high gloss) in pristine unplayed condition.. I collect Guilds.. and will sell this one for the right price.. best acoustic electric ever.. no feedback..Fishman system is top notch..

: : : : I am looking to purchase the above guitar preferably new if still available. Excellent used will also be considered.

:
: I am looking to sell a Guild s4cehg, 1998 model, only played for about an hour, so it is just like NEW, with case and all retail tags. You cannot tell this guitar from a new one. Make offer

: I would like to buy a guild s4ce. Please call 614-595-3608. Thanks, Lee

:
: : : I own a 1999 Guild S4ce NTHG (natural aging toner and high gloss) in pristine unplayed condition.. I collect Guilds.. and will sell this one for the right price.. best acoustic electric ever.. no feedback..Fishman system is top notch..

: : : Paid 1000.00 new in 1999

: : :
: : : : : I am looking to purchase the above guitar preferably new if still available. Excellent used will also be considered.
: : : : let me please price with hardshellcase
: : : : : Thanks.
: : : : : Mark

: : I am looking to sell a Guild s4cehg, 1998 model, only played for about an hour, so it is just like NEW, with case and all retail tags. You cannot tell this guitar from a new one. Make offer

I'm interested in buying a Guild S4CE or S4CE BG (new or used) please email Duane.1958@hotmail.com with price.

I'm interested in your guild s4ce or songbird. Please call 614-595-3608
:

Guild S4CE-BG

I own a Guild S4CE BG signature in red with the original hard case. hang tag Guild and Fishman manuals. This guitar is in very good condition and has been played it has a very mellow sound when played threw my kustom acoustic amp. If you are interested please reply to my post. Dave D

Am looking for this model if

Am looking for this model if you still have for sale

Guild

yes it is still for sale, call Dave 239 707 6028 if interested. sorry for slow response but life gets in the way

Guitar

Is your guitar still for sale?

Model: S4CE BG (Barry Gibb) red

I have one un very good condition for sale with original hard shell case, Dave

Very interested!!!!

Very interested!!!!

Guild S4ce Songbird

Looking for a Guild S4ce Songbird in great condition.

guild

Barry gibb guild. Red. 1997. Signature model . Never ever played. Prestine condition. Its like a sheet of glass. Beautiful. Lots of pictures to follow or if you want more details let me know. Trust me guys. Its the best guitar ive seen in a while.

Guild BG

Steven. Do you still have the Guild? How much would you be wanting for it?

Guild Songbird S4CE-BG (Barry Gibb)

I am interested in purchasing a Guild Songbird S4CE-BG (Barry Gibb) guitar. Email me or text/call 417-two 99-7554, or email foolrevisited@gmail.com. Thank you.

Guild Collecter

Hello,

I am very interested in you Guild S4CE-BG. I have the Guild S4CE-BG Green one and a Guild S4CE Wood top. I have been looking for the red one for ages!! Please contact me at your earliest available time.

Warm Regards,
David

guild

I have a red barry gibb singiture guitar. Its amazing condition. Never ever played or gigged. Its like a piece of glass . Beautiful guitar perfect for a collection collector. Im in the uk but I could ship. Let me know . I have pictures if your interested.

Barry Gib Guitar

Hi, is the red guild still for sale?
Regards
Dan

red b gibbs

Yes, please call 239 707 6028 we can talk about it

Guild Collecter

Hello,

I am very interested in you Guild S4CE-BG. I have the Guild S4CE-BG Green one and a Guild S4CE Wood top. I have been looking for the red one for ages!! Please contact me at your earliest available time.

Warm Regards,
David

S4CE-BG

Hi, i may be interested in your Barry Gibb signature guitar.
Please give me your contact details, so we can discuss things.
Jared

: Do you have pictures ? How much do you want for it ?

Guild S4BG- MINT- FOR SALE!!

I am currently selling this brilliant blue songbird- it is mint, complete with the plastic film over the pickguard. All the original documents and key are still in the original case. Please contact me if you are interested: Tiffany (310) 909-9038.

brilliant blue songbird

Learned about this on Guitar site- Tell me about your brilliant blue songbird- thank you very much

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.