Re: More Madeira

Posted by Craig Johnson on Thu, 11/25/04 - 08:09:15.

Hi, I just bought one onf these myself, and I havn't found much either, in fact this IS the only reference to a LPJr. I have found, did you find anything since this posting?I found only reference to the name, in vintage Guitar article on Tele imports, and only a metion, and a few tele reviews on Harmony Central. : Hi there,
: I just picked up a used Madeira LP Junior copy (double cutaway) that was made in Japan. It is in nice shape and has two great-sounding P90 soapbar pups. Anyone know the latest date this guitar might have been made, having been made in Japan? Any info. on the guitar's construction is also greatly appreciated.
: Thanks a lot,
: Mike

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

More Madeira

Here is an article that can help you learn about your Madeira guitar: Madeira by Guild Value

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.