Looking to buy a Guild A25 acoustic guitar

Posted by Trina on Mon, 12/19/05 - 07:58:49.

Hey, I'm looking for a Guild A25; anyone has one to sale? Please get back to me. Thank you.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Madeira/guild/model A-25M-N

Guitar is in great shape has case with it.i've been trying to find out just what this guitar would be going for at this time.would anyone have an idea or where I would start to look.thanks

Guild A-25

Looking for a Guild A-25 for purchase as well. Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested in selling one. Thanks

Re: Looking to buy a Guild A25 acoustic guitar

got one, i paid 625. for it but im looking for a martin .email if your interested.

: Hey, I'm looking for a Guild A25; anyone has one to sale? Please get back to me. Thank you.

Are you still looking to buy a Guild A-25? I have one that I'm selling.

: : Hey, I'm looking for a Guild A25; anyone has one to sale? Please get back to me. Thank you.

: Are you still looking to buy a Guild A-25? I know of one for sale. Vinnie

Yea. What's your asking price Mr. Martin? How's the action on the guitar,how are the frets, and what kind of shape is she in? Thank you.
Trina

: Yea. I HAVE A GUILD A-25 NICE CONDITION NO WEAR WITH ORG CASE LOOKING FOR $550 THANKS
: Trina

I know where one is for sale. How much are you willing to spend? Vinnie

: Hey, I'm looking for a Guild A25; anyone has one to sale? Please get back to me. Thank you.

I have one. Serial AF250891 model: A25-ABHG

Are you still interested?

Jay

: : Hey, I'm looking for a Guild A25; anyone has one to sale? Please get back to me. Thank you.

:
: I have one. Serial AF250891 model: A25-ABHG

: Are you still interested?

: Jay

Yep, What's your asking price Mr. Martin.?

Still looking? I have an A25 NT HG serial # AF 250149, "bearclaw" spruce? maple? top, slight crazing of the finish because she's been living in the California desert. Great tone, well loved and cared for, hardshell guild case, original registration/"lifetime warranty" paper.asking $700, will dicker.

: : : Hey, I'm looking for a Guild A25; anyone has one to sale? Please get back to me. Thank you.

: :
: : I have one. Serial AF250891 model: A25-ABHG

: : Are you still interested?

: : Jay

: Yep, What's your asking price Mr. Martin.?

: I'm looking too :^) fishguitar@att.net

Re: Looking to buy a Madeira Guild A-25M-N acoustic guitar

: : : : Hey, I have a Madeira by Guild A-25-N; for sale? Please get back to me. How much am I looking at? Thank you.

netorod68@yahoo.com
(210) 250-0475

:
: I have one. Serial AF250891 model: A25-ABHG

: Are you still interested?

: Jay

Hey, I'm interested in a Guild A-25. If this person doesn't write back then send me the details. I've been trying to find one for awhile.

Adam

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.