Re: Madeira classical guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Lisa Szczesny on Thu, 09/17/09 - 11:27:29.

: : I had a Madeira classical guitar for some time. I'd swear that the promo material I got from Guild said the classicals were built in Spain. My model was a C-900. When I had it appraised, it didn't show up in the blue book, the highest "C" being "600." Solid cedar top, rosewood back and sides, mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard, bone nut and saddle, wood and plastic binding--exquisite sound and playability! I remember the neck being wide, even for a classical. 'Made it fun to learn lute songs on it.

: : I pawned it ten years ago (hard times), and would love to find another. I'm in the market for classical guitar again, and I compare every one I see now with my memories of this one. So, who's hiding and hoarding? Let's talk.

: : Uncle Dave
He there...I am currently selling the guitar you speak of. Guild Madeira c60. My parents bought it for me in the early seventies....my email is qoheleth7114@gmail.com.
feel free to contact me.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.