Re: Madeira Guitar by Guild

Advertisement
Posted by les on Tue, 01/08/02 - 00:48:15.

I have a Madeira guitar that I bought about 1977 new. The store owner (in Portland, Oregon) told me that Maderia was the Guild's import brand. According to him, these were Guild's designs made in Japan.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Maderia A-9

I have a Maderia A-9 serial#5101995. I have no idea what it is worth. I had it for many decades. If some one knows what it might be worth can you drop me a email? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanx. Ray.

madeira by guild A30M

I bought this guitar early1970's haven't played it in 40 Yrs. want to know what it's wrought

I have a Madeira 12 string guitar by Guild that I bought about 1977 new. It is a beautiful sounding guitar. I was wondering if Guild has any good quality Classical Guitars. I'm in the market for one.

Guild made beautiful classical guitars around the early 60's they were in a series called "MARK"
eg: Guild MARK III or Guild MARK IV etc. they were expensive at the time but well build and well worth it!

Do you still own this guitar?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.