Guild DC5E Electric Acoustic

Posted by John on Wed, 02/06/02 - 09:35:26.

I'm looking at purchasing a used 1994 Guild DC5E guitar. The guitar looks to be in fine condition and plays very nice. I'm trying to get a ballpark idea of the value of this guitar and/or if there where any problems with these guitars that I should be looking for. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Guild DC5E Electric Acoustic

I have a 1996 Guild Electric Accoustic model DC-5E NT ( not sure what the NT,...something o do with neck)...paid about $1350 Canadaina st Steve's (not including taxes)...not sure at this point what to ask for it,....did you ind one yet if so whats suggested price,...mines in Excellent condiion with case.

Re: Guild DC5E Electric Acoustic

I just saw your question. I happen to be interested in a Taylor and am willing to trade. I too am looking to see about current value, opinions, etc. This guild is my main acoustic guitar. The guitar has a great response. Beautiful for rhythm. Some resistance. Not easy to play. But as I say, the response is great. I paid US$800 in '99. The list price was US$1,100.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.