Guild S4CE-BG

Posted by Steven on Sat, 04/20/02 - 15:04:47.

Please help me locate a Guild S4CE-BG or any Guild S4CE. I am looking to purchase one of these guitars.
Thanks, Steven.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

WANTED: Guild Songbird S4CE-BG in Blue

Hi there. I'm looking to purchase a Guild Songbird S4CE-BG in Blue.

Re:Guild S4CE-BG Songbird.

Hello. I am looking for a Guild S4CE-BG songbird thinline model acoustic electric guitar, in red or blue hg finish. I have seen quite a few for sale in natural wood finish, but not in the Barry Gibb signature model colours. If you have one of these guitars, in new condition, or in excellent used condition, and are interested in selling, please send me an email. Thankyou. John sr. Email:johnjtruensr@hotmail.com

Re:Guild S4CE-BG Songbird.

Hello. I am looking for a Guild S4CE-BG songbird thinline model acoustic electric guitar, in red or blue hg finish. I have seen quite a few for sale in natural wood finish, but not in the Barry Gibb signature model colours. If you have one of these guitars, in new condition, or in excellent used condition, and are interested in selling, please send me an email. Thankyou. John sr. Email:johnjtruensr@hotmail.com

Re: Guild S4CE-BG

I have a RED Guild S4CE B.G.and would be interested to know if there are many like mine in the U.K.

: Please help me locate a Guild S4CE-BG or any Guild S4CE. I am looking to purchase one of these guitars.
: Thanks, Alejandro

Hello, If you have an S4CE-BG to sell or can help me locate one, please email me with details at steven.johnson@fnf.com
: Thanks, Steven.

: Please help me locate a Guild S4CE-BG or any Guild S4CE. I am looking to purchase one of these guitars.

I have a pristine 1999 model high gloss natural finish that I am selling... almost never played..original owner papers..lol..case keys

Hello,
I'm wondering if you found one?
I have one and I'm thinking of selling it.

Re: Guild S4CE-BG Perez

: : Please help me locate a Guild S4CE-BG or any Guild S4CE. I am looking to purchase one of these guitars.
: : Thanks, Steven.

: I have since found one but would still be interested in yours as mine is green. spfnever@aol.com contact me.
: Hello,
: I'm wondering if you found one?
: I have one and I'm thinking of selling it.

: : : Please help me locate a Guild S4CE-BG or any Guild S4CE. I am looking to purchase one of these guitars.
: : : Thanks, Steven.

: : I have since found one but would still be interested in yours as mine is green. spfnever@aol.com contact me.

: : Hello,
: : I'm wondering if you found one?
: : I have one and I'm thinking of selling it.

Hi,
You still selling the Guild? If so pls write me at raggedtelecaster@gmail.com

: : : : Please help me locate a Guild S4CE-BG or any Guild S4CE. I am looking to purchase one of these guitars.
: : : : Thanks, Steven.

: : : I have since found one but would still be interested in yours as mine is green. spfnever@aol.com contact me.

:
: : : Hello,
: : : I'm wondering if you found one?
: : : I have one and I'm thinking of selling it.

: Hi,
: You still selling the Guild? If so pls write me at raggedtelecaster@gmail.com

Looking for one in blue, will pay high $$$.

PLease e-mail at rsblood5@hotmail.com

RK

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.