Alvarez 5024

Posted by Adam on Sat, 05/15/04 - 10:11:32.

I got the Alvarez model with the dove pickguard from my dad. My pick guard is showing serious wear and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a replacement pick guard with the dove and flowers, if there are any. Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Alvarez 5024

I am listing an Alvarez Dove with a perfect pickguard on eBay starting at one cent. Good luck in your bidding! Corey Chambers eBay member name is coreychambers coreychambers.com

: I got the Alvarez model with the dove pickguard from my dad. My pick guard is showing serious wear and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a replacement pick guard with the dove and flowers, if there are any. Thanks

did you ever get an answer to this question? i have the same dilemma only the inlay on mine has cracked and pieces are started to flake off. YIKES!!!!

No I haven't gotten any reply yet. My inlay on the fretboard is cracked and/or missing pieces as well. Hope I can get some replacement parts somewhere.

:hey just found the web site i also have this guitar a 1976 with the same problem the pick guard is cracked. let me know if you guys find anything

Alveraz 5024 value

You are looking at to much money to repair these guitars for their value, as they are worth around 300 to 450 if they are in good condition. The repairs on these guitars could run you a couple hundred dollars, even upwards of 300.00 to 400.00, So unless you intend to have them repaired to keep them for sentimental value, I would not spend that much money on them. Even if you spend the money to repair them, there is no quarentee that you will sell them. I see these often just sitting on ebay and craigslist with no hits on them.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.