1978 Alembic Series I Guitar For Sale

Advertisement
Posted by jonnie7 on Wed, 10/09/02 - 16:17:20.

1978 Alembic Series 1 guitar for Sale. Rare, symmetric body shape. Excellent condition. Detailed description and pics available on request.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: 1978 Alembic Series I Guitar For Sale

: 1978 Alembic Series 1 guitar for Sale. Rare, symmetric body shape. Excellent condition. Detailed description and pics available on request.

Hi I'd like to see some pics if guitar is still available.thanks

Hi, I am very interested in this guitar. If you have not already sold it i will definetely consider buying it as i have spent months trying to find one to buy. Please can you send me some pictures to the email i provided and give me a price.

Thanks, Nick

: 1978 Alembic Series 1 guitar for Sale. Rare, symmetric body shape. Excellent condition. Detailed description and pics available on request.

well i thought i'd try this to get a hold of you!!!
You there..

: Could I get some pics of the guitar : 1978 Alembic Series 1 guitar for Sale. Rare, symmetric body shape. Excellent condition. Detailed description and pics available on request.

: : 1978 Alembic Series 1 guitar for Sale. Rare, symmetric body shape. Excellent condition. Detailed description and pics available on request.

Can't be too many Skeeze Harmons, are you in LA? Love to hear from you.

Would like to see the pics and detailed description.

aLEMBIC SERIES 1 STEREO BASS

I have an awesome Alembic series stereo 1 long scale monster bass with tone from god along with power amp and actives! Please call me @ 818 849 6505? 818 310 0197 Mike! or Harvey

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.