1940's Gretsch New Yorker looks sweet

Posted by Ron Thompson on Tue, 12/02/03 - 23:02:09.
In Reply to The Gretsch Pages

I have a friend that plays guitar in band"Lady Jane Grey" out of Bandera,Texas.Would like an honest opinion and hopefully a buyer for this guitar.I played it the other night,Nov 30,2003..It plays well and has that vintage mystic about it.Contact me at the above email address or try Lady Jane Grey Music.Thanks so much for any help.He needs the money to finish paying for their second CD project which is AWESOME>>>.........Ron Thompson of the Revelators.......

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

toms84 The toms shoes sale

toms84 The toms shoes sale are great for people who are in need of them. And toms salecan save people more money. You can gettoms glitters shoesat low price online.

Re: 1940's Gretsch New Yorker looks sweet

Let me try again......I know this message was a few months old. Do you have an estimate of value?

Thanks.

: I have a friend that plays guitar in band"Lady Jane Grey" out of Bandera,Texas.Would like an honest opinion and hopefully a buyer for this guitar.I played it the other night,Nov 30,2003..It plays well and has that vintage mystic about it.Contact me at the above email address or try Lady Jane Grey Music.Thanks so much for any help.He needs the money to finish paying for their second CD project which is AWESOME>>>.........Ron Thompson of the Revelators.......

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.