Gretsch bst 5000

Posted by Tom on Wed, 08/24/05 - 16:57:53.
In Reply to The Gretsch Pages

Anybody know what a BST 5000 model 8250 in decent shape should be worth?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Gretsch bst 5000

: Anybody know what a BST 5000 model 8250 in decent shape should be worth?

I am not sure what they sell for but I have one I want to sell. It's in good shape except for a small spot on the back of the neck wherethe wood has sort of caved in on top of the truss rod.

Did you ever sell this guitar?

: Did you ever sell this guitar?

No - I still have it if you are interested.

: : Did you ever sell this guitar?

: No - I still have it if you are interested.

----I'll be interested if it's a 8250 series with the 2 stripes.

tell me more about it, do you have any picture? and where your from (shipping)

thanks

my father passes down a grestch bst 8250. mint condition. need to know what its worth, maybe for sale.: : : Did you ever sell this guitar?

: : No - I still have it if you are interested.

: ----I'll be interested if it's a 8250 series with the 2 stripes.

: tell me more about it, do you have any picture? and where your from (shipping)

: thanks

: Did You Ever sell this guitar, if not email me at Dalemullins_8@yahoo.com

: my father passes down a grestch bst 8250. mint condition. need to know what its worth, maybe for sale.: : : Did you ever sell this guitar?

: : : No - I still have it if you are interested.

: : ----I'll be interested if it's a 8250 series with the 2 stripes.

: : tell me more about it, do you have any picture? and where your from (shipping)

: : thanks

: : Did You Ever sell this guitar, if not email me at Dalemullins_8@yahoo.com

: : my father passes down a grestch bst 8250. mint condition. need to know what its worth, maybe for sale.: : : Did you ever sell this guitar?

: : : : No - I still have it if you are interested.

: : : ----I'll be interested if it's a 8250 series with the 2 stripes.

: : : tell me more about it, do you have any picture? and where your from (shipping)

: : : thanks

Is the bst 5000 still available by chance? If so i'd love to learn more. sirswimalot910@gmail.com

: my father passes down a grestch bst 8250. mint condition. need to know what its worth, maybe for sale.: : : Did you ever sell this guitar?

: : : No - I still have it if you are interested.

: : ----I'll be interested if it's a 8250 series with the 2 stripes.

: : tell me more about it, do you have any picture? and where your from (shipping)

: : thanks

I have a BST model 8250 in Denver.

: : my father passes down a grestch bst 8250. mint condition. need to know what its worth, maybe for sale.: : : Did you ever sell this guitar?

: : : : No - I still have it if you are interested.

: : : ----I'll be interested if it's a 8250 series with the 2 stripes.

: : : tell me more about it, do you have any picture? and where your from (shipping)

: : : thanks

: I have a BST model 8250 in Denver.

Hi...

I would be interested in buying your beast 8250, you can e-mail me at caffrey64@netscape.net

: Anybody know what a BST 5000 model 8250 in decent shape should be worth?...Tom, depending upon condition, etc., perhaps $600 to $1,000 or so. I am looking for one if you are selling yours. David.

: : Anybody know what a BST 5000 model 8250 in decent shape should be worth?...Tom, depending upon condition, etc., perhaps $600 to $1,000 or so. I am looking for one if you are selling yours. David.

: : : Anybody know what a BST 5000 model 8250 in decent shape should be worth?...Tom, depending upon condition, etc., perhaps $600 to $1,000 or so. I am looking for one if you are selling yours. David.

: : : : Anybody know what a BST 5000 model 8250 in decent shape should be worth?...Tom, depending upon condition, etc., perhaps $600 to $1,000 or so. I am looking for one if you are selling yours. David.

Hey david, i do have a BST 5000 model 8250 for sale. in excellent conditoin, 24 frets & two powerful pickups. 1978 or 79 all original with a hard case. E mail mendozagraphics@yahoo.com

If you dont sale the guitar to Dave let me know, I have a BST 1000 and am interested in having a 5000 to add to my arsenal! thanx bro.

: : : : : Anybody know what a BST 5000 model 8250 in decent shape should be worth?...Tom, depending upon condition, etc., perhaps $600 to $1,000 or so. I am looking for one if you are selling yours. David.

: Hey david, i do have a BST 5000 model 8250 for sale. in excellent conditoin, 24 frets & two powerful pickups. 1978 or 79 all original with a hard case. E mail mendozagraphics@yahoo.com

: If you dont sale the guitar to Dave let me know, I have a BST 1000 and am interested in having a 5000 to add to my arsenal! thanx bro.

: : : : : : Anybody know what a BST 5000 model 8250 in decent shape should be worth?...Tom, depending upon condition, etc., perhaps $600 to $1,000 or so. I am looking for one if you are selling yours. David.

: : Hey david, i do have a BST 5000 model 8250 for sale. in excellent conditoin, 24 frets & two powerful pickups. 1978 or 79 all original with a hard case. E mail mendozagraphics@yahoo.com

Good Morning...

If the gretsch 5000 is still for sale in Denver please e-mail me at caffrey64@netscape.net I am def. interested and would like to start talking price. Thanks Dave

: If you dont sale the guitar to Dave let me know, I have a BST 1000 and am interested in having a 5000 to add to my arsenal! thanx bro.

: : : : : : Anybody know what a BST 5000 model 8250 in decent shape should be worth?...Tom, depending upon condition, etc., perhaps $600 to $1,000 or so. I am looking for one if you are selling yours. David.

: : Hey david, i do have a BST 5000 model 8250 for sale. in excellent conditoin, 24 frets & two powerful pickups. 1978 or 79 all original with a hard case. E mail mendozagraphics@yahoo.com

Hi...

if you still have the bst 5000 i am interested, my email is caffrey64 at netscape.net thanks Phil

I have a bst 5000 in Denver I'd be willing to sell. Original hard case and factory inspection card.

: Email me at dalemullins_8@yahoo.com, and we will talk about the gretsch! I would like to know more about it.

: I have a bst 5000 in Denver I'd be willing to sell. Original hard case and factory inspection card.

: : If you dont sale the guitar to Dave let me know, I have a BST 1000 and am interested in having a 5000 to add to my arsenal! thanx bro.

: : : : : : : Anybody know what a BST 5000 model 8250 in decent shape should be worth?...Tom, depending upon condition, etc., perhaps $600 to $1,000 or so. I am looking for one if you are selling yours. David.

: : : Hey david, i do have a BST 5000 model 8250 for sale. in excellent conditoin, 24 frets & two powerful pickups. 1978 or 79 all original with a hard case. E mail mendozagraphics@yahoo.com

Do you have any pics of it, you could send me? If you could email me at dalemullins_8@yahoo.com!

: I have a bst 5000 in Denver I'd be willing to sell. Original hard case and factory inspection card.

: : If you dont sale the guitar to Dave let me know, I have a BST 1000 and am interested in having a 5000 to add to my arsenal! thanx bro.

: : : : : : : Anybody know what a BST 5000 model 8250 in decent shape should be worth?...Tom, depending upon condition, etc., perhaps $600 to $1,000 or so. I am looking for one if you are selling yours. David.

: : : Hey david, i do have a BST 5000 model 8250 for sale. in excellent conditoin, 24 frets & two powerful pickups. 1978 or 79 all original with a hard case. E mail mendozagraphics@yahoo.com

: Do you have any pics of it, you could send me? If you could email me at dalemullins_8@yahoo.com!

:
: : I have a bst 5000 in Denver I'd be willing to sell. Original hard case and factory inspection card.

: : : If you dont sale the guitar to Dave let me know, I have a BST 1000 and am interested in having a 5000 to add to my arsenal! thanx bro.

: : : : : : : : Anybody know what a BST 5000 model 8250 in decent shape should be worth?...Tom, depending upon condition, etc., perhaps $600 to $1,000 or so. I am looking for one if you are selling yours. David.

: : : : Hey david, i do have a BST 5000 model 8250 for sale. in excellent conditoin, 24 frets & two powerful pickups. 1978 or 79 all original with a hard case. E mail mendozagraphics@yahoo.com

hi...

Itryed to e-mail you at mendoza but the e-mail keeps coming back as not delivered, e-mail me at caffrey64@netscape.net thanks

: Do you have any pics of it, you could send me? If you could email me at dalemullins_8@yahoo.com!

:
: : I have a bst 5000 in Denver I'd be willing to sell. Original hard case and factory inspection card.

: : : If you dont sale the guitar to Dave let me know, I have a BST 1000 and am interested in having a 5000 to add to my arsenal! thanx bro.

: : : : : : : : Anybody know what a BST 5000 model 8250 in decent shape should be worth?...Tom, depending upon condition, etc., perhaps $600 to $1,000 or so. I am looking for one if you are selling yours. David.

: : : : Hey david, i do have a BST 5000 model 8250 for sale. in excellent conditoin, 24 frets & two powerful pickups. 1978 or 79 all original with a hard case. E mail mendozagraphics@yahoo.com

Hi...

Dave here, i would like to purchase your bst 5000 if your selling, my e-mail is caffrey64@netscape.net. Thanks

Hey I am looking for a Gretsch BST 5000 too if anyone has one that they want to get rid of.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.