Gretsch New Yorker

Posted by Brian D. Jenne on Thu, 02/15/01 - 14:19:43.
In Reply to The Gretsch Pages

When I was a little tike, my father used to play an old 50s or 60s Gretsch New Yorker Sunburst...alas during thier divorce my sweet mother disposed of it...I have been looking to find one like it, but have had no luck, not even on the Gretsch web page...any ideas?...Thanx...Brian

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Gretsch New Yorker

: When I was a little tike, my father used to play an old 50s or 60s Gretsch New Yorker Sunburst...alas during thier divorce my sweet mother disposed of it...I have been looking to find one like it, but have had no luck, not even on the Gretsch web page...any ideas?...Thanx...Brian

: : When I was a little tike, my father used to play an old 50s or 60s Gretsch New Yorker Sunburst...alas during thier divorce my sweet mother disposed of it...I have been looking to find one like it, but have had no luck, not even on the Gretsch web page...any ideas?...Thanx...Brian

I have a 1957 sunburst New Yorker I'm not sure if it's the one you're looking for.

i have a very old new yorker 4 sale serial no.16273

i have gretsch new yorker its 1953 how much do you think it is has money in it

Re: Gretsch New Yorker.acoustic i have one.

: When I was a little tike, my father used to play an old 50s or 60s Gretsch New Yorker Sunburst...alas during thier divorce my sweet mother disposed of it...I have been looking to find one like it, but have had no luck, not even on the Gretsch web page...any ideas?...Thanx...Brian

Re: Gretsch New Yorker.acoustic i have one.it was john lennons

: : When I was a little tike, my father used to play an old 50s or 60s Gretsch New Yorker Sunburst...alas during thier divorce my sweet mother disposed of it...I have been looking to find one like it, but have had no luck, not even on the Gretsch web page...any ideas?...Thanx...Brian

I just bought one on ebay for 300$
Its a great guitar.
I know of one in Memphis TN at a little shop called Taylor's
Music, I think its 450$

I have one that belonged to my Father - it is a New Yorker from the '43-55 era. I would be willing to share photos if interested.

Jim

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.