electric kalamazoo usa guitar

Posted by adam on Sat, 08/30/03 - 15:11:59.

adam
i have a guitar and it says kalamszoo usa on the head and im confused on what company it was made by if some 1 could help me i would appreciate it.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: electric kalamazoo usa guitar

Adam,
I have one also. I was told by the guy I got it the guitar it was built by Gibson and sold via Wards or Sears. I guess Gibson used to sell guitars outside the dealer chain with this name. It comes from the name of the town they reside. Kalamazoo, MI

If you find out something more let me know,

Tim

adam
: i have a guitar and it says kalamszoo usa on the head and im confused on what company it was made by if some 1 could help me i would appreciate it.

Re: electric kalamazoo usa guitar

: adam
: i have a guitar and it says kalamszoo usa on the head and im confused on what company it was made by if some 1 could help me i would appreciate it.

adam you have a gibson . it is an entry level guitar to help sales without hurting the companys pristege the made some in the thirtys for the depression and most of them from 1958-1969 they are excellent and rare guitars i have one and love it

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.