EPIPHONE

Posted by MARK DANNER on Wed, 03/08/00 - 18:20:09.

WOULD LIKE TO SELL OR GET VALUATION ON A 1969
EPIPHONE, STYLE: EA-250 HOLLOW BODY ELECTRIC,
CHERRY RED IN MINT CONDITION

Related News:
Epiphone ES 345

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

epiphone ea 250

im trying to rebuild my epi ea 250 but cant find parts nowhere any help would be greatly appreciated HENDRIX still lives

Re: EPIPHONE

: I JUST BOUGHT A MINT 1973 EA-250 FOR @ 350.00 US DOLLARS SEEMS TO BE THE AVERAGE PRICE..LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO SELL YOURS I LOVE THE SOUND & PLAYABILITY OF THIS GUITAR MODEL...THANKS

WOULD LIKE TO SELL OR GET VALUATION ON A 1969
: EPIPHONE, STYLE: EA-250 HOLLOW BODY ELECTRIC,
: CHERRY RED IN MINT CONDITION

Re: EPIPHONE EA 250

69 was pre-Japan wasn't it?what does it say on the label? Post 1970 Japan models are selling around $300 and yes £150 but pre worth any more? dunno...

: 69 was pre-Japan wasn't it?what does it say on the label? Post 1970 Japan models are selling around $300 and yes £150 but pre worth any more? dunno...

I discovered that the Epiphone EA-250 is NOT in the Blue Book of Guitars! I finally told them this, they thanked me and will include it in the 8th edition which comes out September 2003. I suspect part of the low price has been its lack of listing, so don't be surprised if the prices start to go up.

Oh-- anyone have a CLUE what kind of pickups those slotted humbuckers are?!!? They look Gretsch-ish.

Anybody know if/where I could get an original bigsby tail piece for my EA250 (Roberto 335) please?

: : 69 was pre-Japan wasn't it?what does it say on the label? Post 1970 Japan models are selling around $300 and yes £150 but pre worth any more? dunno...

:
: I discovered that the Epiphone EA-250 is NOT in the Blue Book of Guitars! I finally told them this, they thanked me and will include it in the 8th edition which comes out September 2003. I suspect part of the low price has been its lack of listing, so don't be surprised if the prices start to go up.

: Oh-- anyone have a CLUE what kind of pickups those slotted humbuckers are?!!? They look Gretsch-ish.

good luck finding an original trem unit for the 250. i searched for years. i have the tail but no spring or arm. i removed the entire thing and replace it with a gibson diamond trapese unit. it looks and sounds great.

as for the pickups, i believe they are alnico types.
: Anybody know if/where I could get an original bigsby tail piece for my EA250 (Roberto 335) please?

: : : 69 was pre-Japan wasn't it?what does it say on the label? Post 1970 Japan models are selling around $300 and yes £150 but pre worth any more? dunno...

: :
: : I discovered that the Epiphone EA-250 is NOT in the Blue Book of Guitars! I finally told them this, they thanked me and will include it in the 8th edition which comes out September 2003. I suspect part of the low price has been its lack of listing, so don't be surprised if the prices start to go up.

: : Oh-- anyone have a CLUE what kind of pickups those slotted humbuckers are?!!? They look Gretsch-ish.

I have been playing a EA-250 for some time now. and i notice that the steeladjustible neck is loss. now i dodn't know if its the rod thats really worn out to the point were it just screws the tunung when played. or if its just loss. but i dodn't want to replace the neck since its the original. so how can i figure out if its worn out or just loss?

Re: EPIPHONE

Hi, it will be worth about 150 pounds according to the Guitar magasine. I may be intrested ( may being the important word!)

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.