guitar price

Posted by Keith on Mon, 02/21/00 - 23:52:08.

I am trying to find out the price of an Ibanez LR10, from '79 or '80.
Anyone with information about this guitar please write. It has never been played, w/all original paperwork, and store in a climate controled room.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: guitar price

: I am trying to find out the price of an Ibanez LR10, from '79 or '80.
: Anyone with information about this guitar please write. It has never been played, w/all original paperwork, and store in a climate controled room.

If it's mint like it sounds,I'd hold out for $1000.They're great guitars and very hard to find

: Anyone with information about this guitar please write. It has never been played, w/all original paperwork, and store in a climate controled room.

this guitar recently sold on ebay for $710
check it out at this link
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=484546806&ed=973801680

:I am trying to find out what my guitar is worth. It's a Marting D25-K made in 1983. great condition with hard shell case.

: :I am trying to find out what my guitar is worth. It's a Martin D25-K made in 1983. great condition with hard shell case.

:I am trying to find out what my guitar is worth. It's a Marting D25-K made in 1983. great condition with hard shell case.

Yeah, in Australia they're selling for about $2000 au. Which means that is about $1000 american.

Hello, not sure if anyone has answered or whether you are still interested but I own an LR 10, have new since 1981. I am interested in another and sounds as if yours if pretty mint. They go used for around $600. You may be able to get $750. I would be interested in discussing it with you if you still have the guitar and are interested in selling it. Any pics to send? Thanks, Rick

Re: guitar price LR10

Yeah, I'm interested. I'm in australia.
Have you sold it? what offers have you got for it?
Tim

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.