Re: ibanez v310tv
I also have a wonderful v310tv. It is a 1982 made in august of that year,, I purchased it from a pawn shop for $125.00. iT HAD NEVER BEEN PLAYED IT APPEARED.. Not a single wear mark on the frets, not even on G, C, And D locates..I installed a martin bridge pickup and wouldn't trade it for the world. Plays like an electric and sounds like a rich acoustic. I also tried to find even suggested list price several years ago and had absolutely no luck finding anything out about this guitar,, not even a pick... Mine now is beat to hell from my kids kicking it over,, throwing random objects across the room at it and leaving it in all parts of the house for me to find,,,, but they do play it too,,, so i guess I did good... Still wouldn't trade it for the world...
- ibanez v310tv
- Re: Do you Know Ibanez V310? Yes!
- Re: Model DY78
- Re: Ovation Anniversary Edition
- Re: looking for info on alvarez 5021
- Request for the chords of a duet done by Dalene and Ron by the n
- Re: 1975 model 5047 alvarez acoustic
- Re: Westbrook Guitar - some info
- Re: Washburn D17 CES BR
- Re: 1980 LYS L 12 Guitar