Ibanez Artist Semi Hollow AM-50 For Sale

Posted by Jack on Wed, 11/23/05 - 16:04:49.

Original case, frets excellent no buzzes.,plays execellent. 2 small chips on head stock and two dents on the back( both are very small. All electronics work fine. Chrome excellent. Case in good shape no tears. Rear pick up changed. Seymor Ducan, one of the hot pick up's.
Emails me for picks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Ibanez Artist Semi Hollow AM-50 For Sale

hi! do you still have the guitar? how much are you asking for it? please, contact me: sandro.pimentel@taste.ag. thanks! kind regards, sp.

Re: Ibanez Artist Semi Hollow AM-50 For Sale

: Original case, frets excellent no buzzes.,plays execellent. 2 small chips on head stock and two dents on the back( both are very small. All electronics work fine. Chrome excellent. Case in good shape no tears. Rear pick up changed. Seymor Ducan, one of the hot pick up's.
: Emails me for picks
may i please get photos and asking price? regards mike

: : Original case, frets excellent no buzzes.,plays execellent. 2 small chips on head stock and two dents on the back( both are very small. All electronics work fine. Chrome excellent. Case in good shape no tears. Rear pick up changed. Seymor Ducan, one of the hot pick up's.
: : Emails me for picks

Is this guitar still available? If so, what are you asking for it and where is it located? Please may I also see some pics.
cheers, Katie

Please send pics and asking price. Thanks!!

: Original case, frets excellent no buzzes.,plays execellent. 2 small chips on head stock and two dents on the back( both are very small. All electronics work fine. Chrome excellent. Case in good shape no tears. Rear pick up changed. Seymor Ducan, one of the hot pick up's.
: Emails me for picks

Please can you provide Pics. How much are you selling the guitar for & where are you located?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.