Re: Ibanez V300

Advertisement
Posted by jason on Sun, 09/03/06 - 18:54:58.

this guitar is very nice. had mine since about 1981. very fine grain on the spruce top. Mine is a sunburst fnish. Mahogany back and sides. 2 pc back. sealed heads, trussrod. not worth 5 bucks on ebay but would cost 1500 in a martin w the same features probably without a gloss finish. I've banged it around, fingerpicked it, bluegrassed it, changed string gauges etc, willie nelson played and signed it one time.

I'm posting about it because i am getting ready to buy a new guitar and am looking to upgrade. so how do i upgrade in a Martin - well i need to go with rosewood back and sides and thats at least a D16, not one of the dx models. Plus 200 for a gloss. So I'm at about $1600 to $2000 to repalce what I've got with a Martin logo... what is this v300 worth?????? well 50 bucks on ebay.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.