Re: Looking for an Ibanez DT420 (Destroyer)

Posted by ramon on Wed, 04/11/07 - 04:45:53.

i have an old ibanez destroyer? are u selling any?

: : Hey everyone, I'm currently looking for a DT420 for sale. If anyone has one that they are willing to part with, please email me at BassBaran@gmail.com

:
: Ebay had one that didn't get a bid that will be back on shortly, the minimum was too high @ 400USD. You should be able to get it for around 300-350 + 40shipping. I got one just out of luck in 02'. I collect Destroyers'. Help any way I can.
: Good Luck
: Michael

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

I have an Ibanez DT420 Destroyer that I am trying to sell. It works perfectly and has a few chips/scratches here and there but it is what you could expect from a 6 year old guitar. Guitar was only really actually used for a few months. Let me know if you are still interested. No Case.

:
: i have an old ibanez destroyer? are u selling any?

: : : Hey everyone, I'm currently looking for a DT420 for sale. If anyone has one that they are willing to part with, please email me at BassBaran@gmail.com

: :
: : Ebay had one that didn't get a bid that will be back on shortly, the minimum was too high @ 400USD. You should be able to get it for around 300-350 + 40shipping. I got one just out of luck in 02'. I collect Destroyers'. Help any way I can.
: : Good Luck
: : Michael

I'm looking for one too. It must be shipped to Finland. Thanks.

ronixis1 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.