ibanez musician mc500 for sale

Posted by gordon on Mon, 02/18/08 - 13:32:50.

ibanez mc500 for sale 1978 amazing cond for year all original .probably the best example around .fantatic range of sounds via 2x88"s trisound pickups & and preamp. open to sensible offers . may consider swap for usa tele deluxe or custom .

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

ibanez MC 500

I have one of these beauties in great condition,I would like to sell it.
If there is anyone looking for one please mail me at ethnicstrings at gmail dot com.
I will forward pics to You.
I'm in south africa.

1979 Ibanez musician mc500 for sale

Best offer!! Will send pics.

Ibanez MC 500

If anyone is looking for an Ibanez MC 500, I'm putting mine up for sale. Will provide photos etc. I'll be selling it with the original Aluminum Flight case (and Warranty Document if anyone likes to have this for added "Authenticity) This guitar is an old friend, from my days as a road warrior. Has spent the last two decades as mostly a studio axe for recording. Starting point price wise for all is $1750.00. Also have an Ibanez Flying Pan pedal. These two were good friends out on the road. I used to pair them with a Fender Tremolux and a Heath Head and cab, set to either side of the stage. Was always a blast to pull out all the stops late in a gig and find out who in the audience was "gone". The Flying Pan is a Stereo Phase Shifter and Panning pedal: so I'd set it up to pan from one amp to the other. You could feel the music move from one side of the room or hall to the other..... and watch the stoned heads whipping back and forth to the movement. Turned up the Phase depth and would play what sounded like electric toms to jam along with the drummer. always blew them away. (as well as a few speakers until I'd upgraded them all them all to industrial strength) Last pedal I saw on ebay was advertised at $1200.00 Will consider reasonable offers. A nasty motorcycle accident a year and a half ago, two surgeries to try and repair the damage... mean I can't even hold a guitar without severe pain. My guitars were never meant to be showpieces or collectors items - they were my main pieces. The MC 500 could make such a vast array of sounds and tones it became my sole electric for 35 years. It should be played, not kept in a cage. This bird can sing, scream, roar and thunder.

1979 Ibanez musician mc500 for sale

Best offer!! Will send pics.

Ibanez MC500

Anyone that's looking to part with one of these should give me an email. I've been on the hunt for a while now. I'll also consider 300 and 400's in any finish. Must have pictures and be willing to ship if outside the Northeast US.

peaktonemusic at gmail

Re: ibanez musician mc500

hy i`m are interested to buy this guitar...only if you want to sell it;) you can find me at sorindanyel@yahoo.com

Ibanez MC500 For Sale

I have a similar MC500 for sale. It appears to be in better shape than what is shown in the photo on the original post.

If you are still interested, please contact me (tell me where you live so I can figure out escrow and shipping). I live in Seattle.

Thanks,

garytobin@netzero.com

Re: ibanez musician mc500

: hy i`m are interested to buy this guitar...only if you want to sell it;) hello i have one my email is ozzbytolu@hotmail.com

Re: ibanez musician mc500 for sale

: <b style="color:black;background-color:#ffff66">ibanez</b> mc500 for sale 1978 amazing cond for year all original .probably the best example around .fantatic range of sounds via 2x88"s trisound pickups & and preamp. open to sensible offers . may consider swap for usa tele deluxe or custom .

If it;s still available I'd like to buy it!

: : <b style="color:black;background-color:#ffff66">ibanez</b> mc500 for sale 1978 amazing cond for year all original .probably the best example around .fantatic range of sounds via 2x88"s trisound pickups & and preamp. open to sensible offers . may consider swap for usa tele deluxe or custom .

: If it's still available I'd like to buy it!
I also could offer a 1987 Fender Stratocaster Vintage Reissue '62 ( over $3500 on ebay !!! )
for trade!

If this is till available I would like to make offer.
dan@portlandcreative.com

I'm looking for an MC 500. If one is available for sale, let me know. No worries about preservation of a beautiful vintage instrument. I take great care of all my gear and keep everything original.

-James

tengo una mc500 en venta, por si alguien se interesa estoy en monterrey, MEXICO

This may be a long shot, but let me know if MC500 is still available, thanks.

A

: ibanez mc500 for sale 1978 amazing cond for year all original .probably the best example around .fantatic range of sounds via 2x88"s trisound pickups & and preamp. open to sensible offers . may consider swap for usa tele deluxe or custom .

Ibanez MC500

I have a similar MC500 for sale. It appears to be in better shape than what is shown in the photo on the original post.

If you are still interested, please contact me (tell me where you live so I can figure out escrow and shipping). I live in Seattle.

Thanks,

garytobin@netzero.com

: This may be a long shot, but let me know if MC500 is still available, thanks.

: A If this one's no longer available, I have one in New York City that I am considering selling(private sale). Let me know if you're interested and I can forwards some photos.

: : ibanez mc500 for sale 1978 amazing cond for year all original .probably the best example around .fantatic range of sounds via 2x88"s trisound pickups & and preamp. open to sensible offers . may consider swap for usa tele deluxe or custom .

I am interested. Mail me please

: ibanez mc500 for sale 1978. is it still available

Ibanez MC500 For Sale

I came across your name and email on Guitar Site where you stated you were interested in buying an MC500.

I am selling mine - which is in similar, if not better, condition than the one in the photo.

If you are still interested, please let me know.

I am in Seattle. Please tell me where you are (so I know how to handle shipping, escrow issues)

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.