Re: Wanted: Ibanez telecaster deluxe copy model

Posted by Ivan on Thu, 02/28/08 - 00:12:23.

Sorry to bother you, but I can't seem to find any info on this Ibanez that I have, I think it is a early 70's tele copy, walnut, with the telecaster type head, and Ibanez black old cursive logo, Looks like a dinosaur! Can you direct me to some info? I will really appreciate it! I can send you pics if it will help.
Regards,
Ivan, Australia

: I have been looking for ibanez telecaster deluxe replica. It doesn't matter what year. But I am looking for it in a specific color called walnut. Please contact me if you have info about that guitar. Thanks!!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Wanted: Ibanez telecaster deluxe copy model

want to buy ibanez telecaster copy with the humbucker pickup in the front any color

revmarvinplayer

Can't get enough of those YouTube videos you have AKA MARVIN PLAYER. Class act!

: :!!!

want to buy ibanez telecaster copy with the humbucker pickup in the front 770 7127129

I have a brown (walnut Ibanez tele early 1970's if anyone is interested please contac me I would be intersted in selling. I am in the Pittsburgh area. It is obviously and marked MIJ
e mail me revmarvinplayer@gmail.com

I have an old telecaster...made in japan... a tele copy.....quite a heavy guitar...currently painted black and it had a white scratchboard...until I recklessly ruined it ( the scratchboard that is) ....I painted it black after I unsuccessfully tried to grind it down to an internal black layer ( made a bit of a mess) It needs some work to it but I feel It would make a great machine for slide guitar stuff.... The nut needs replacing and I am wondering how I do this...but I intend to get it back in order soon....a nice little machine to have....Maguirearch@hotmail.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.