Ibanez Performance PF40

Posted by Snowman on Sat, 05/03/08 - 09:20:52.

I recently purchased a Ibanez Performance PF40, made in 1991, I am trying to find the value of this guitar. Any ideas?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ibanez Performance PF40

: I recently purchased a Ibanez Performance PF40, made in 1991, I am trying to find the value of this guitar. Any ideas?

: : I recently purchased a Ibanez Performance PF40, made in 1991, I am trying to find the value of this guitar. Any ideas?
i hope you didnt by it for more than 500 i brought mine in to a guitar guy he looked it up online mine was made a little bit before yours , he said it was just about 380 and i gave him a confused look , he said he said it the reason being , its a great guitar but when ibanez released it, it wasnt popular no famous people were playin it , so they discontinued it dont go tryin to sell it , their good guitars though

I think mine cost around 300 EUR back in 1993-4 (well it wasn't EUR back then but that's the conversion).
I'd love to have more information about that guitar - woods etc... I quite like this guitar, good sound, I find, ages good.

: I recently purchased a Ibanez Performance PF40, made in 1991, I am trying to find the value of this guitar. Any ideas?

About Eur. 65 if original.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.