Re: Selling my Ibanez Rg 550 M Shred Machine / MIJ Late 80`s,ear

Advertisement
Posted by JeffLeigh on Sun, 05/18/08 - 12:19:12.

: I am selling my Ibanez Rg-550 M, It has a Dan Lawrence pickup in the neck, stock pickup in the mid., and a Seymore Duncan Distortion in the bridge. It has the black chrome Ibanez edge 3 stock tremolo, original blue paint with a metallic gold swirl (aftermarket)on top and looks awesome on stage. The frets have been scalloped professionaly from the 12th fret on down. It has incredibly low action with perfect intonation. This guitar is a shredders dream. If you want a great 24 fret arrpegio fast sweep machine like Paul Gilbert or Dragonforce would play--then here its. Caution, this guitar will melt your face!Make me a offer I cant refuse, and its yours. Also it is in very good condition with no cracks or breaks, just your standard small scratches here and there.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.