Re: Ibanez V300 MH

Advertisement
Posted by Mike on Sat, 01/23/10 - 23:25:18.

: : I would love to know what model code V300MH stands for - is this a solid top? some of you have stated that this model is a solid top and some that it is not??

: : cheers, tina.

Tina, The V stands for Vintage, James was right that MH stands for Mahogany. The top was solid mahogany but the sides and back were laminate mahogany. The neck was Nato.
: Hey Tina
: Mine is a solid top acoustic that was made completely out of mahogony except for the head stock which is a cheesy laminate looking wood. The MH probably stands for Mahogany. This is a great guuitar that I have had since 1981 I believe....its been so long I forgot where I bought it but I think I paid 160.00 bucks for it back then. It has been worth every dime since I have gotten hours and hours of playing out of it. I also have a Gibson j100 but I play my Ibanez more than the Gibson.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.