Ibanez S540 - value?

Advertisement
Posted by Pascal Tops on Mon, 03/10/03 - 14:41:07.

Hello,

Several years ago I bought an Ibanez S-540 (don't know whether different types of this instrument exist). On the 21st fret, 'custom made' is indicated. Consequently, I think that this instrument was tailored by the Ibanez custom shop. The hardware is couloured gold, and the instrument has a floyd rose trem/locking nut. Pick-ups are (from neck to bridge) an IBZ USAF1, IBZ USAC3 and IBZ USA F2. Does anyone know what the retail/second hand value of this instrument might be at this time? Thanks...

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ibanez S540 - value?

: Hello, I bought mine new in 1987, was $1999.95 then. Mine was red mahogany with gold hardware. Mine was stolen 6 years ago, can't find a replacement. I suggest you keep it..

Hey i was doing a search to find out the value of my S 540! and saw your question as well. i take my S 540 to music school everyday and love it. people are often asking to buy it. if i were you i'd never sell it. alot of people want them and can't find them. just thought youd be interested

morgan

: Hello,

: Several years ago I bought an Ibanez S-540 (don't know whether different types of this instrument exist). On the 21st fret, 'custom made' is indicated. Consequently, I think that this instrument was tailored by the Ibanez custom shop. The hardware is couloured gold, and the instrument has a floyd rose trem/locking nut. Pick-ups are (from neck to bridge) an IBZ USAF1, IBZ USAC3 and IBZ USA F2. Does anyone know what the retail/second hand value of this instrument might be at this time? Thanks...

Ibanez S540 - value?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Ibanez S540 - value?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.