VOX Bulldog Guitar

Posted by Jim on Wed, 04/25/01 - 21:16:48.
In Reply to Vintage Guitars

I am looking for a mint, vintage (or repro.) VOX Bulldog guitar. Do you have or know where there are any for sale?
Thanks, Jim

Related Article:
Vox AC30C2X Blues Amp

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: VOX Bulldog Guitar

: I am looking for a mint, vintage (or repro.) VOX Bulldog guitar. Do you have or know where there are any for sale?
: Thanks, Jim
I have a Vox Bulldog guitar for sale - in good condition - original case. If interested please contact at lwhitl2185@aol.com

: : I am looking for a mint, vintage (or repro.) VOX Bulldog guitar. Do you have or know where there are any for sale?
: : Thanks, Jim
: I have a Vox Bulldog guitar for sale - in good condition - original case. If interested please contact at lwhitl2185@aol.com

I bought the above Bulldog, amazing shape for 40 years old

: I am looking for a mint, vintage (or repro.) VOX Bulldog guitar. Do you have or know where there are any for sale?
: Thanks, Dustin

hi-bob-o here-i do have a vox bulldog original-they only made them 1 year-still has the original open back grover imperial tuners-see my reply to ernie in this forum if you need description-email rock@millersrosy.com

I have the Starburst VOX Bulldog s/n 299147 with original case in good condition and all electronics in excellent condition. If you are still interested, please email me at davidtimothylewis@netzero.com.

I have one, its not mint, but in Very Good condition. Original hard shell case also. The guitar is missing
the tremelo arm and spring.

I happen to have one. It's a 1964 in mint condition with the factory hardcase. I also have the VOX practice amp. I can send you photos if you send me your email.

: : I am looking for a mint, vintage (or repro.) VOX Bulldog guitar. Do you have or know where there are any for sale?
: : Thanks, Jim

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.