Danny Gattons #1 amp on e bay

Advertisement
Posted by Moe Thomas (via moderator) on Sun, 05/22/05 - 18:53:21.

FENDER TONE, DANNY GATTON OWNED, LOUIS ELECT. TWIN

Signed & Engraved by Guitar Legend Danny Gatton Item number: 7322920256 DANNY GATTON'S AMP IS BACK & UP FOR GRABS! Sorry folks, I screwed up small time. As a rookie in the Ebay community, I unknowingly posted a couple of web links in my original posting which violated Ebay policy. I sincerely apologize to Ebay and to all of you bidders for wasting your valuable time. Now, let the games begin again. Good luck! - Wallybblue
This Custom '83 Louis Elect. Co. 80 Watt amp was made by Lou Rosano of Bergenfield NJ. exclusively for GUITAR LEGEND DANNY GATTON. D.G. loved '59 Narrow Panel Fender Twins. Rosano closely adhered to Leo Fender's Western Bell Circuit Design except for these measurable upgrades: Stainless Steel Chassis; Ultra-High-Quality Filter Capacitors, Pre Amp Caps & Resistors that GREATLY IMPROVE OVERALL TONE & SONIC QUALITY. Add Custom Design close tolerance, meticulously hand-wound Power & Output Transformers & you have "DANNY'S #1 DREAM A
MP." Rosano & long-time Gatton friend, tech & road partner Jay Monterose of Vintique worked side-by-side to achieve Danny's Desired Performance Criteria.

Guitarists world-wide overwhelmingly agree that Danny had "The Sound." It took years of modifying dozens of stock amps before The Goal was Finally Achieved with this UNIQUE CUSTOM BUILT AMP. Note: This was Danny's only back-line amp able to reproduce the lowest note and tones from his "Fred Stuart" built Fender Custom Shop Double Neck Guitar (sporting a 30" Scale "Bajo Sexton" 6 string Bass) at concert stage volume without distortion and muddy bottom end (see photo). Listen to "Blues Newburg" from the Live Album 9/9/1994 to hear the Musicality & Over-The-Top Performance of this Amp.

The amp is in excellent condition. It has 4 Rare oGE 6L6-GC Power Tubes; 3 Mullard/Amperex Pre-Amp tubes; GZ 34 Mullard Rectifier & the ORIGINAL pair of Old EVL Celestion Vintage 30 12" Speakers and was recently serviced by Jay Monterose

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.