Guitar Catalog and price

Posted by Ajay Lewis on Sat, 08/04/01 - 22:43:02.
In Reply to GUITARS INDIA

Please send me the prices of the guitars shown on the Website and let me know how can I order them or get them through a dealer as I live in Mumbai.

Ajay

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Please send me the prices of the guitars

: Please send me the prices of the guitars shown on the Website and let me know how can I order them or get them through I live in Sangrur Punjab.

: Vinny

Re: Guitar Catalog and price

I would like to know the models and the prices of Comet acoustic guitars.Are there any dealers in Mumbai? please give me the website addess too.
Thank you
Regards
Naveed
Mumbai.

exchange of guitar

hi , this is snadip here.i have a f curve givson acoustic guitar and and now i want to buy a jumbo guitar.my guitar is just 8 months old.so could you make any arrangement for me?please reply as soon as possible.
sandip.

Re: exchange of guitar

: hi , this is snadip here.i have a f curve givson acoustic guitar and and now i want to buy a jumbo guitar.my guitar is just 8 months old.so could you make any arrangement for me?please reply as soon as possible.
: sandip.
hi,
iam not here to exchange but to buy
tell me the price in rupees
bye

: Please send me the prices of the guitars shown on the Website and let me know how can I order them or get them through a dealer as I live in Mumbai.

: ajay

playing guitar

sir,
i'm harish from mumbai, i want learning guitar plz send me fees rental.
Thanks

Please send me the prices of the guitars shown on the Website and pictures and information on them and let me know how can I order them or get them through a dealer as I live in Mumbai.

: Please send me the prices of the guitars shown on the Website and pictures and information on them and let me know how can I order them or get them through a dealer as I live in Mumbai.

: : Please send me the prices of the guitars shown on the Website and pictures and information on them and let me know how can I order them or get them through a dealer as I live in kolhapur.

: : : Please send me the prices of the guitars shown on the Website and pictures and information on them and let me know how can I order them or get them through a dealer as I live in Bangalore.

: : Please send me the prices of the guitars shown on the Website and let me know how can I order them or get them through a dealer as I live in Mumbai.

: : Ashim

: : : Please send me the prices of the guitars shown on the Website and let me know how can I order them or get them through a dealer as I live in Mumbai.

: : : Ashim

: : : : Please send me the prices of the guitars shown on the Website and let me know how can I order them or get them through a dealer as I live in Mumbai.

: : : : Ashim

Guitar Catalog and price

: : : : : Please send me the prices of the guitars shown on the Website and let me know how can I order them or get them through a dealer as I live in kolkata.

: : : : : shome

Guitar Catalog and price

: : : : : Please send me the prices of the guitars shown on the Website and let me know how can I order them or get them through a dealer as I live in Mumbai.

: : : : : shome

: : : : Please send me the prices of the guitars shown on the Website and let me know how can I order them or get them through a dealer as I live in Nagaland.

: : : : Imsong

My personal website

Dear Visitor,

Please visit my website at

http://www.geocities.com/dracula_wolfman/ajaymain.html

It is full of the facts of life, what life has taught me, and my view on the various asspects of life.

HAVE FUN.

Hi Nisha this is Ajay, your neighbor,
Please read my section that is all about U. I still LIKE YA.

Madh Island

Hi All I want to say to the person marrying cute lawyer Nisha Raghani is that she has NOT been to Madh Island with a guy in the back of an autorickshaw, to one of those little beach cottages in her college days, and no the friendly neighborhood rickshawalla did not tell me nor his friends. Neither has she had an affair with a young curly-haired, spiritual leader (swami) who has drives a Silver Santro. Wish U both all the best for the wedding night. If something that was supposed to happen didnt happen then dont blame me that I didnt warn ya :-) Other than that she is great....except for the lucky servant guy, damn I wish I was that servant, ask me for some pics and stories Ajay wipeout@rediffmail.com

Re: Madh Island_send me pics & stories_am interested

: Hi All I want to say to the person marrying cute lawyer Nisha Raghani is that she has NOT been to Madh Island with a guy in the back of an autorickshaw, to one of those little beach cottages in her college days, and no the friendly neighborhood rickshawalla did not tell me nor his friends. Neither has she had an affair with a young curly-haired, spiritual leader (swami) who has drives a Silver Santro. Wish U both all the best for the wedding night. If something that was supposed to happen didnt happen then dont blame me that I didnt warn ya :-) Other than that she is great....except for the lucky servant guy, damn I wish I was that servant, ask me for some pics and stories Ajay wipeout@rediffmail.com

: Please send me the prices of the guitars shown on the Website and let me know how can I order them or get them through a dealer as I live in Mumbai.

sainanak's super talent academy
www.sainanak.com
sainanak@zeenext.com

: please send me the prizes and specifications of all the standard models of electric guitars in calcutta. i am a advance level guitar player and looking for good indian guitars.i live in lucknow and preparing to bye a guitar from calcutta.

: krishnendu

: : please send me the prizes and specifications of all the standard models of electric guitars in calcutta. i would like to learn the guitar. I am from Kolkata.
: : Santanu

Just started my acoustic lessons.....can you tell me a place(other than HOBNER)....from where i can get good electric guitars?.....and also some good guitar books....thnkx....roopam(email addr given)

Pls send me all the deatils and prices , shops where can be bought of all Spanish acoustic guitars in Kolkata.

: : : please send me the prizes and specifications of all the standard models of electric guitars in calcutta. i would like to learn the guitar. I am from Kolkata.
: : : Santanu

my frnd juss bought an Ibanez gem frm Briganza for 24 grand.. take my advice.. dun go to that shop. Theri service follow up sucks

: Pls send me all the deatils and prices , shops where can be bought of all Spanish acoustic guitars in Kolkata.

: : : : please send me the prizes and specifications of all the standard models of electric guitars in calcutta. i would like to learn the guitar. I am from Kolkata.
: : : : pi

: : : please send me the prizes and specifications of all the standard models of electric guitars (with locking tremolo if possible) in calcutta. I am from nagaland.

chichamo

Hi,my names Ashley and i am based in kuwait. I would be travelling down to calcutta and would like to know the prices of electric guitars in calcutta.

Thanks,

Ashley

: : please send me the prizes and specifications of all the standard models of guitars in calcutta. we are mumbai's leading music academy & are looking for good indian guitars.We are preparing to bye the guitars from calcuttain bulk.
www.sainanak.com

: : krishnendu

: : : please send me the prizes and specifications of all the standard models of guitars in india. iam a guitarist looking for good electric guitars.i live in shillong.
:

: Please send me the prices of the guitars shown on the Website and let me know how can I order them or get them through a dealer as I live in Mumbai.plz do it for me as soon as possible

Akhtar

: Please send me the prices of the guitars shown on the Website and let me know how can I order them or get them through a dealer as I live in Bangalore

: Ajay

price list of ups upto 20kv

please send me price list of off line ups upto 20kva. also the contact number of ur sales person in bangalore so that i can discuss with him. thank u.

: : Please send me the prices of the guitars shown on the Website and let me know how can I order them or get them through a dealer as I live in mumbai
visit http://www.sainanak.com

: : Please send me the prices of the guitars shown on the Website and let me know how can I order them or get them through a dealer as I live in mumbai

which guitar is suitable for new comer like me?

: : : Please send me the prices of the guitars shown on the Website and let me know how can I order them or get them through a dealer as I live in mumbai
: visit http://www.sainanak.com

: : : Please send me the prices of the guitars shown on the Website and let me know how can I order them or get them through a dealer as I live in mumbai
: visit http://www.sainanak.com

You can buy guitars in Mumbai from BX Furtados & Son where you will get a entire range from Calcutta ones to the Japanese ones

: : : : Please send me the prices of the guitars shown on the Website and let me know how can I order them or get them through a dealer as I live in mumbai
: : visit http://www.sainanak.com

:
: You can buy guitars in Mumbai from BX Furtados & Son where you will get a entire range from Calcutta ones to the Japanese ones

: : : : : Please send me the prices of the guitars shown on the Website and let me know how can I order them or get them through a dealer as I live in Pune
: : : visit http://www.sainanak.com

: :
: : You can buy guitars in Mumbai from BX Furtados & Son where you will get a entire range from Calcutta ones to the Japanese ones

Greetings!! I'm a huge fanatic of Joe Satriani & Steve Vai,and i'm from Bangalore. I'd really appreciate it if you send an ibanez catalogue and price list for all ibanez guitars that are available in india. thanks...

Guitar Catalog and price

Please send me the prices of the guitars shown on the Website and let me know how can I order them or get them through a dealer as I live in Mohali near chandigarh
Mandeep S. Mom

: Please send me the prices of the guitars shown on the Website and let me know how can I order them or get them through a dealer as I live in Mohali near chandigarh
: umesh

: Please send me the prices of the guitars shown on the Website and let me know how can I order them or get them through a dealer as I live in jaipur

rahul

: Please send me the prices of the guitars shown on the Website and let me know how can I order them or get them through a dealer as I live in mumbai

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.