genuine enquiry about hobmer

Posted by Max on Sat, 01/21/06 - 02:00:15.
In Reply to GUITARS INDIA

hi
can anyone please tell me if there is a company called HOBMER that manufactures guitars coz my friend recently bought a guitar called HOBMER and we were a little pensive regarding it . please tell us if it is a good company and whether if it is a fake of HOBNER....
also if u know any sites pertaining to its genuinity please tell me

thankx

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Bulk guitar

Can any send me contact numbers of manufactures for Granada Pluto givson grason signature pleasure hobner hofner hobmer or NY one who can give me guitar in bulk a true supplier not the one who is a shop owner I need guitars in bulk for my classes 8898380822

genuine enquiry about hobmer

Im also bought my new HOBMER semi electric guitar worth 7500...is it's quality is good....

it is derived from hobner only...

hello...hobmer is derived from hobner only...the partners of Hobner disassociated some time ago...one continued with Hobner other took 'm' and is producing Hobmer...so its good brand...not to worry...

Re: genuine enquiry about hobmer

:
: hi
: can anyone please tell me if there is a company called HOBMER that manufactures guitars coz I've recently bought a guitar called HOBMER and I am a little pensive regarding it . please tell me if it is a good company and whether if it is a fake of HOBNER....
: also if u know any sites pertaining to its genuinity please tell me

: thankx

hi
i am a professionl guitarist.i am using guitars of different companies like fender,yamaha,moris etc,
but among our indian guitars which i have used in studio is hobmer guitar.which gave me pleasure like other foreign guitars.i appreciate the nice sound and the feather like action and i feel it is suitable for playing all types of music.
subrata karmakar
artist:A I R, T V, H M V (sa re ga ma)

address of the hobmer company is -
gitanjali musicare
40,dum dum road
uttrayan apartment
kolkata.pin-700074
authorised dealer of hobmer guitar in india
ph no-(033)25470434
E-Mail:sudipdas_eb1920@yahoo.com

who is suppleir of hobmer in thane & mumbai

:
: can anyone please tell me if there is a company called HOBMER that manufactures guitars coz my friend recently bought a guitar called HOBMER and we were a little pensive regarding it . please tell us if it is a good company and whether if it is a fake of HOBNER....

:
: can anyone please tell me if there is a company called HOBMER that manufactures guitars coz my friend recently bought a guitar called HOBMER and we were a little pensive regarding it . please tell us if it is a good company and whether if it is a fake of HOBNER....

hi,
i am a professionl guitarist.i am using guitars of different companies like fender,yamaha,moris etc, but among our indian guitars which i have used in studio is hobmer guitar,which gave me pleasure like other foreign guitars,i appreciate the nice sound and the feather like action and i feel it is suitable for playing all types of music.
subrata karmakar
artiste: A I R, T V, H M V (sa re ga ma)

gitanjali musicare
40,dum dum road
uttrayan apartment
kolkata.(W B)pin-700074
ph no-(033)25470434

actually they have changed the name from hobner to hobmer even i bought a hobmer semi-acoustic recently

what is difference b/w hobner and hobmer?
what is givson or givso...

the compnay hobner has now split into two two companies hobmer and signature...

Hii dude.... Its Hobmer and not Hobner.... The most wonderful brand in Guitar at Present. Go for it Blindfolded.. The range of Acoustic Guitar is 2200 - 3000. I got myself for 3000 rupees...Go for it dude..Its really Loud and Cool....... Plz dont go for any other Brand.

: Hi, I've just returned from Rajasthan where I purchased a Hobmer Acoustic...great guitar. The name on the headstock is Hobmer. They have a fantastic tonal quality. I bought mine in Udaipur.

I am looking for a good acoustic guitar, and i found a used hobmer in the classifieds. is hobmer a good brand?

: i am a professionl guitarist.i am using guitars of different companies like fender,yamaha,moris etc, but among our indian guitars which i have used in studio is hobmer guitar,which gave me pleasure like other foreign guitars,i appreciate the nice sound and the feather like action and i feel it is suitable for playing all types of music.
subrata karmakar
artiste:A I R, T V, H M V (sa re ga ma)

gitanjali musicare
40,dum dum road
uttrayan apartment
kolkata.pin-700074
ph no-(033)25470434

Hobmer is best OR Hobner is best what is the price of hobmer export quality?what is The most wonderful brand in Guitar at Present. how we can judge it is orignal or duplicate?

orany site of hobine..

thanks

: Hobmer is best OR Hobner is best what is the price of hobmer export quality?what is The most wonderful brand in Guitar at Present. how we can judge it is orignal or duplicate?

: orany site of hobine..

: thanks

read after uve read all else...

this is a very old discussion...so i'll throw a litle light(as much as i can ) on the topic.... the actual company is german and is HOFNER...theyve been makin quality instruments a long time now....hobNER and hobMER are companies who probably tried to bank sales on the publicity of the original company....similarly, the actual company is GIBSON....but in india we have giVson....those of u who have bought the instruments need not worry tho...i have a hobMER acoustic guitar and a granada as well.the hobMER has a better tone.but the same cant b said for all their guitars.....if u have an ear for it....please buy ur instrument after spending a little time with it....A GUITAR IS LIKE A WOMAN....u dont want to go just on the looks( or price)....the only difference is buying brands like yamaha, fender, granada, gibson or HOFNER guarantees the craftsmanship and tone of the instrument...(also ull havta dig into your pockets way deeper;-))...dont worry about original or fake...a musical instrument is a living thing... its all good...believe me..

p.s. found this link lookin for my hobMer online...i dont know the model....but it is a gorgeous instrument, with a tone that makes me cry and the girls go crazy.:-).....aaaaand i totally love the thing about the shopkeeper sayin that two brothers split up...lol....

Hello,

I have same guitar as original company Hobner got split & the person who is main in that group has started selling guitar under name Hobmer. It is good quality guitar. Anyway Hobner or HObmer both are copied from original Hofner Germany...!

: : Hi, I've just returned from Rajasthan where I purchased a Hobmer Acoustic...great guitar. The name on the headstock is Hobmer. They have a fantastic tonal quality. I bought mine in Udaipur.
: : hi
: : can anyone please tell me if there is a company called HOBMER that manufactures guitars coz my friend recently bought a guitar called HOBMER and we were a little pensive regarding it . please tell us if it is a good company and whether if it is a fake of HOBNER....
: : also if u know any sites pertaining to its genuinity please tell me

: : thankx

hey same wid me.. 2day i gothobmer guitar from furtados mumbai n en i came home i sa it as m n not n so ne1 plz help... n dude ya not alone...

Hey guys,,, Hobner has changed the name to Hobmer. I went to the Furtados in Mumbai to buy a new Hobner and the showroom guy said that the company's new name is Hobmer.
Its the same just name is changed.

cheers,
Dhruv

buddy....... they have changed the name from hobner to hobmer from some time .... {company matters} . every dealer in DADAR mumbai says so... so we gotta believe it na da

Hi, I bought one for 2900 in Gujarat. The sound quality and finishing is good. But the shopkeepers are sharing different stories everywhere I guess. :) A person here says Hobner is manufacturing under Hobmer also to save tax.... :) Surprisingly, there is no details awailable from search engines. So lets enjoy whatever we get with good sound quality.

: buddy....... they have changed the name from hobner to hobmer from some time .... {company matters} . every dealer in DADAR mumbai says so... so we gotta believe it na da

: Hi, I bought one for 2900 in Gujarat. The sound quality and finishing is good. But the shopkeepers are sharing different stories everywhere I guess. :) A person here says Hobner is manufacturing under Hobmer also to save tax.... :) Surprisingly, there is no details awailable from search engines. So lets enjoy whatever we get with good sound quality.

: : buddy....... they have changed the name from hobner to hobmer from some time .... {company matters} . every dealer in DADAR mumbai says so... so we gotta believe it na da.

Hey dude , i and my frd got a Hobmer from Furtados (*METRO) and the sound & finishing is amazing (Got the gat with a pickup), when asked the sales guy of the store they told us that the co have split. Moreover Furtados cannot cheat on customers because they are big in the market and cannot afford to take on the customers. But whosoever gonna buy this gat BECAREFULL nobody can actually make a difference between the two (Hobner& Hobmer)only the M letter has changed in the whole gat. we got it for 3650 (Black finish).

I also hav got a Hobmer 265 with a pickup....from pune....the shopkeeper told me that the two owners of the company has split up......am confused......as far as dat gat is concerned ....it's really good....

Hi, I bought one for 2900 in Gujarat. The sound quality and finishing is good. But the shopkeepers are sharing different stories everywhere I guess. :) A person here says Hobner is manufacturing under Hobmer also to save tax.... :) Surprisingly, there is no details awailable from search engines. So lets enjoy whatever we get with good sound quality.

: buddy....... they have changed the name from hobner to hobmer from some time .... {company matters} . every dealer in DADAR mumbai says so... so we gotta believe it na da

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.