Where do i find GB&A Guitars in Kolkata

Posted by Raju on Sun, 02/05/06 - 13:06:38.
In Reply to GUITARS INDIA

I am looking for GB&A guitars. Are there any dealers for it in Kolkata and/or Mumbai?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Where do i find GB&A Guitars in Kolkata

: I am impressed by the performance of the guitar and Im looking for further interaction or may be some suggestion to improvise the product.

I know a place where they sell gb&a...

: I am looking for GB&A guitars. Are there any dealers for it in Kolkata? and the prices?

: I am looking for GB&A guitars. Are there any dealers for it in Kolkata and/or Mumbai?

hey dud contact mr ss music at lal bazar .
mr subhasis santra ....

or at bhargob music at moulalli sealdah.

can get in HYD

: I am looking for GB&A guitars. Are there any dealers for it in Kolkata and/or Mumbai?

Recently, I have bought a

Recently, I have bought a gb&a acoustic guitar from the "Roland Pro Music" located at LakeTown, Kolkata. You can give a search there...

Re: Where do i find GB&A Guitars in kerala?

: : I am looking for GB&A guitars. Are there any dealers for it in Kerala?

gb&a guitars in kerala....

dude...gb&a guitars are quitae famous in kerala as well as kochi...u need not worry...in KOCHI U WILL FIND IT IN A SHOP CALLED "SANGEETH MAHAL"....i bought my gb&a acoustic frm that shop!!!!! n also...gb&a electrics are also available there.......chher up...any doubts contact me...

Re: gb&a guitars in kerala....

Hi you can check www.shopperixmall.com or also http://stores.ebay.in/shopperixmall

to get the gb&a or yamaha or givson or aria guitars. On requirements we can also send you the Ibanez / Hobner and other guitars also.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.