Any information about pluto guitars?????

Posted by Biswarup Mukherjee on Mon, 07/23/07 - 00:23:26.
In Reply to GUITARS INDIA

Does anybody have any info abt pluto guitars....Its an imported brand...sounds really good....I found a jumbo guitar for 4000 bucks....Is the price correct....or is the dealer tryin to fool me????????
any better suggestions?????
I'd like a Jumbo guitar ..pure acoustic 1.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

pluto guitar

i have a pluto guitar. Yes they are very good. one can trust this brand on the parameters of sound and quality.

ANYBODY REPLY PLEASE

ANYBODY REPLY PLEASE

as said i wanna buy a good

as said i wanna buy a good guitar eventhough not the best....am a learner.. planning to buy pluto gb&a...my budget is 5500 can u suggest which one is good and which model is suitable for a learner

Guitars

Hi
We are manufacturers of guitars in India - Enrique Keller India P ltd
We are collaborated with a Spanish company Enrique keller S.a to make classical and acoustic guitars for export.
We also have guitars which we are sell in the local market in the name of Amaria. These are really good guitars.
If you are interested I can send you further details
Regards
Rajiv mani

Guitar pluto

I m intrested plz contact me sir by email ....jain69508@gmail.com plz

Buy Guitar

Is there any guitar available with you within 3000 accoustic one and if i would like to buy only single piece.where should i contact u

retaling guitar

Dear sir, I'm retailing musical instruments. Kindly let me know the information regarding the dealership with your guitar brand. Also let me know the margin. Thank you.

Regards,
J. Philips

Query for bulk

I am already into a small business of guitars.Can you please let me know about this brand of guitar.Send me the catalogue if possible and also let me know, if we are ordering in bulk, wat can you do for me right from percentage and dealership.Please reply me directly in my email roursuman@gmail.com

Regards,
Suman

i am relly new to guitars..

i am relly new to guitars.. planning to buy a pluto jumbo acoustic guitar.. can u suggest any other guitar which is suitable for a newcommer.....my budget is around 5500

Re: Any information about pluto guitars?????

i got pluto f cut small for 2400 at bhargava's :):)

I want to know the model and the price of guitr whole sale

: i got pluto f cut small for 2400 at bhargava's :):)

u must be kidding 4000 bucks for a pluto jumbo acoustic is the best possible..make sure its not a use one cause the cheapest pluto acoustic would normally be Rs 5200. This guitar is an excellent piece

:
: Does anybody have any info abt pluto guitars....Its an imported brand...sounds really good....I found a jumbo guitar for 4000 bucks....Is the price correct....or is the dealer tryin to fool me????????
: any better suggestions?????
: I'd like a Jumbo guitar ..pure acoustic 1.

about acnostic and bass guitar prices.....

: :
: : Does anybody have any info abt pluto guitars....Its an imported brand...sounds really good....I found a jumbo guitar for 4000 bucks....Is the price correct....or is the dealer tryin to fool me????????
: : any better suggestions?????
: : I'd like a Jumbo guitar ..pure acoustic 1.

: I'm playing guitar for more than 28 yrs. I purchased a Pluto acoustic Dreadnaught Jumbo guitar on last month. It is really awesome. It is an imported guitar from China. The black cut away look is really gorgeous & it sounds quite balanced, depthful tone. It has built in pre amp, graphic equalizer with an presence and mid control and a digital tuner. The guitar is really rock. It costs Rs.5000 at Kolkata (including a padded carry bag, a set of imported strings, six plectrums and a strap).
: Does anybody have any info abt pluto guitars....Its an imported brand...sounds really good....I found a jumbo guitar for 4000 bucks....Is the price correct....or is the dealer tryin to fool me????????
: any better suggestions?????
: I'd like a Jumbo guitar ..pure acoustic 1.

The price seems to be OK. The guitars are great. I'm learning to play on a regular pluto and my instructor says it's really good. Costs 3000 bucks in Goa. I'm buying one for myself tomorrow.

: The price seems to be OK. The guitars are great. I'm learning to play on a regular pluto and my instructor says it's really good. Costs 3000 bucks in Goa. I'm buying one for myself tomorrow.

Yes
here is mumbai i am getting it for 4800 bucks
i played it with amplifier connected..
its really good but yet to be popular.
btw is it really imported and from where?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.