Tronad venus, acoustic gitarr

Posted by Mikael Danneblad on Mon, 06/23/03 - 14:49:20.
In Reply to GUITARS INDIA

TRONAD VENUS!!!

I have got an acoustic steel gitarr,
Tronad, venus! it´s mark inside with "Tronad musical works,
modell dec2002, calcutta"! PLEASE is there anyone out there who can tell me a little about this guitar and maybe som links to www??

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Tronad venus, acoustic gitarr

: TRONAD VENUS!!!

: I have got an acoustic steel gitarr,
: Tronad, venus! it´s mark inside with "Tronad musical works,
: modell dec2002, calcutta"! PLEASE is there anyone out there who can tell me a little about this guitar and maybe som links to www??
hello i have a tronad guitar that i bought in népal and it look very old if you have any info about dating these guitar please help thanks

Tronad Musical Works is a guitar manufacturing company of Kolkata (or Calcutta). They have no websites. They manufacture all kinds of guitars and mandolins (Spanish, electric, hawaiian, etc). Their factory outlet in in Dumdum (North Kolkata).

Address is :182/9, Mc Garden Road, Dumdum, Kolkata-700030, West Bengal, India

: : TRONAD VENUS!!!

: : I have got an acoustic steel gitarr,
: : Tronad, venus! it´s mark inside with "Tronad musical works,
: : modell dec2002, calcutta"! PLEASE is there anyone out there who can tell me a little about this guitar and maybe som links to www??
: hello i have a tronad guitar that i bought in népal and it look very old if you have any info about dating these guitar please help thanks

hey i bought a tronad bass in nepal if you have any info iwould app. it and as i will if i find anything

###################################################
See Harry Manx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvy3GRaksYU&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.guitarland-bcn.net%2Findex.php%3Fmain_page%3Dproduct_info%26cPath%3D157%26products_id%3D2377%26zenid%3Dcafthtkdrf4njh7pgir0kdu2l6&feature=player_embedded

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.