guitar catalog n price

Posted by rupaz yonle on Fri, 11/26/10 - 05:56:58.
In Reply to GUITARS INDIA

im really interested in buying an ibanez guitar but i came to kno dat xcord also has a good range of guitars so im kindda in confusion which one to buy... so if u could help me and also let me kno bout good brands at a resonable price i can pay for it.. m lukin for guitar at a range of 15000 to 20000 bucks...
waitin for reply....PEACE

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

confusion

i wanna buy at 7000. ple guide me which one is better. please and please, because i'm crazy to it

heya

i want electronic guitar in the range of Rs.7000 to 8000

Re: guitar catalog n price

: im really interested in buying an ibanez guitar but i came to kno dat xcord also has a good range of guitars so im kindda in confusion which one to buy... so if u could help me and also let me kno bout good brands at a resonable price i can pay for it.. m lukin for guitar at a range of 1500 to 3000 bucks...
: waitin for reply....PEACE

let me kno bout good brands at a resonable price i can pay for it.. m lukin for guitar at a range of 3000 to 5500 bucks...

: let me kno bout good brands at a resonable price i can pay for it.. m lukin for guitar at a range of 3000 to 5500 bucks...
: : waitin for reply....PEACE

: : let me kno bout good brands at a resonable price i can pay for it.. m lukin for guitar at a range of 3000 to 7000bucks...
: : : waitin for reply....PEACE

Ibanez electric guitar GARTS 70 is good as Les Paul. Its price is only Rs 16,300.00

: im really interested in buying an ibanez guitar but i came to kno dat xcord also has a good range of guitars so im kindda in confusion which one to buy... so if u could help me and also let me kno bout good brands at a resonable price i can pay for it.. m lukin for guitar at a range of 15000 to 20000 bucks...

<a href=http://kharkov.flowersvit.com.ua/ >заказать букет недорого Харьков</a>

Trust me dude...the Ibanez RG 320 is very good for playing metal & rock riffs....even it has clean sounds for playing lead parts....i think its the best middle priced guitar one could buy....it comes around 26,000INR or go with a ESP LTD MH 100 for 23,600...its good for metal riffs

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.