Sigma SE-19

Posted by Rick Duckett on Fri, 08/18/06 - 04:49:17.
In Reply to Dan's Guitar Page

I have a Sigma SE-19 dreadnought thin body guitar purchased in 1982. The guitar is in great condition and includes a hardshell case. I am the original owner, and have played the guitar very little through the years. I like the guitar, but I just don't play much any more. How much is the guitar worth?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

I have a SE-19 myself ...

I inherited a Sigma SE-19 from my brother decades ago. I just today tracked down a bunch of information about them. Only made in Japan in 1982 for that one year, so fairly rare. Found a dude's sight who has some for sale ($495) with pics and info. Mine's in great shape.

Cheers,
Harry

sigma SE-19 Guitar

I have a Sigma/Martin Guitar, SE-19. Excellent condition. I want to sell but cannot find any values or much info. Does anyone have the specs for these guitars?
Thanx Rodd

Re: Sigma SE-19

The trouble with Sigmas is we don't know what they
look like from the model number. Please sen me a pic or two at : thevegaskid@earthlink.net am interested
in certain styles of Sima.

thanks

Will

Re: Sigma SE-19

I know what a Sigma SE-19 looks like. Would you like to sell it? If so... contact me at my email address.

Thanks,

Don

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.