my EKO guitar -"Pictor"

Posted by Leandro from Argentina on Sat, 04/27/02 - 07:39:21.

i have an original Eko guitar "Pictor" model and is an old guitar but almost without use in his original case, and a wish know the possible year of fabrication, please if someone have idea of that i would greatly appreciate any informacion, becase is a gift from my granfather dead. i have fotos
thanks and sorry for my limited inglish.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Eko Auriga.

Hei!
Jeg trenger pick-ups for min EKO Auriga. It`the samme som Pictor-Orion-Cygnus-Dragon.
Vær så snill, e-poste meg hvis du kan hjelpe. :)

Hi! I need pick-ups for my EKO Auriga. It's the same as Pictor-Orion-Cygnus-Dragon. Please, email me if you can help. :)

Eko pick-ups.

Hi!
I need pick-ups for my EKO Auriga. It`the same as Pictor-Orion-Cygnus-Dragon.
Please, e-post me if you can help. :)

Re: my EKO guitar -"Pictor"

I'm not sure if I can be of any help. I was just checking the 'Net for any info I can find about my Eko guitar.
I don't know what your guitar looks like, as I'm not familiar with Eko guitars. Mine is the only one I've ever seen.
I don't know what model my guitar is, but it is an f-hole, hollow body with 2 pickups, volume & tone controls
and a toggle switch. It is a reddish colour, which darkens towards the edges, and has a plastic, fake mother-of-pearl pick guard.
It still has the maker's stamp inside, dated: Nov. 17, 1967. I don't know the guitar's value.

: i have an original Eko guitar "Pictor" model and is an old guitar but almost without use in his original case, and a wish know the possible year of fabrication, please if someone have idea of that i would greatly appreciate any informacion, becase is a gift from my granfather dead. i have fotos
: thanks and sorry for my limited inglish.

Hallo Leandro, I've also a beatiful Eko Pictor, it's very difficult to found the original case, because in the '70 unusually some sell the case in many case they buy the soft bag-case. You can try to read the year of fabrication inside the resonance box, there is a label. Can you send me the picture, I'm doing a restoration and I've missing the switch cap.
Bye

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.