Eko Ranger 6 dreadnought.

Posted by Royster on Mon, 05/20/02 - 07:21:17.

I have an original Eko Ranger 6 dreadnought. I bought it in England in 1981 for then 65 pounds. It was secondhand then, (in pristine condition) so I haven´t a clue how old it is. I suspect from the mid 70´s. It´s been a faithful friend and follower, nothing special soundwise, and the action is high, so it´s not easy on the fingers, but all the same it´s been with me everywhere. I now live in Copenhagen, Denmark, and recently purchesed a Finnish Landola JC 6000 dreadnought. This beauty is something else in looks, action and tone. I now want to sell my "old faithful" but haven´t a clue as to how much it is worth. As I said it´s an original Ranger 6, made in Italy, and in reasonably good condition. Can anyone out there help me? Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Eko Ranger 6 dreadnought.

: I have an original Eko Ranger 6 dreadnought. I bought it in England in 1981 for then 65 pounds. It was secondhand then, (in pristine condition) so I haven´t a clue how old it is. I suspect from the mid 70´s. It´s been a faithful friend and follower, nothing special soundwise, and the action is high, so it´s not easy on the fingers, but all the same it´s been with me everywhere. I now live in Copenhagen, Denmark, and recently purchesed a Finnish Landola JC 6000 dreadnought. This beauty is something else in looks, action and tone. I now want to sell my "old faithful" but haven´t a clue as to how much it is worth. As I said it´s an original Ranger 6, made in Italy, and in reasonably good condition. Can anyone out there help me? Thanks.

I would like to purchase it from you if possible. Haven't a clue of the value, but I bought one in 1971 for £57 and sold it 5 years later for £30 as I couldn't play it. I have actually learnt tp play over the last few years sort of and would like to be reunited with a guitar like the one I USED TO HAVE.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.