Re: Framus Guitar Value

Posted by Lory on Sat, 06/01/02 - 17:38:37.

: I have a Framus acustic guitar. The modle number is 68. It was make in West Germany. The trade marke on it is a globe with a violin. If you have any idea what the price of this guitar might be I would really appreciate it. Thank you
Lory

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Lory electric Guitar

I have a Lory electric Guitar. It has a maple wood body and is tan color it is very hevy, If you could give me some kind of estemate on how much it might cost I would appreciate it. Thank you

Lory: The A"Vintage Guitar" guide has several Framus guitars listed with values from $225-$800. Most of these are solid body instruments. I have a friend that is trying to sell a good shape 12-string Framus at $200.
Hope this is helpful

Framus Guitar

I have a Framus Guitar the model number is 05311 and Igot it from west Germermy, just wondering how much it was worth.
thanks very much.

: : I have a Framus acustic guitar. The model # 2309, Serial # 68A, and tested by Miller. It was make in West Germany. The trade marke on it is a globe with a violin. If you have any idea what the price of this guitar might be I would really appreciate it. Thank you
: Lory

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.